3D Print of your character (Figureprints)

ChaseMe

I won't pee in everyone's Cheerios, but the last thing I need is more clutter. Aside from some SWTOR real-life couples using them as cake-toppers at their weddings, I see no purpose. So, no, EA/BW cannot have my money for this. But, hey, making this possible wouldn't affect me at all, so I don't really care. Just know that support isn't universal.

be great to have one of my sith warrior, standing there, arms crossed, looking out with that strong angular face and those red eyes combined with his mirialan green features and facial tattos. his big muscular physique. and at the bottom on a shiny name plate reads the toons name.

always been nostalgic, a reminder of my past when there is an uncertain future is a comfort. i wouldnt mind getting one either so long as it doesnt cost the earth, moon and the galaxy in one go of course.

I won't pee in everyone's Cheerios, but the last thing I need is more clutter. Aside from some SWTOR real-life couples using them as cake-toppers at their weddings, I see no purpose. So, no, EA/BW cannot have my money for this. But, hey, making this possible wouldn't affect me at all, so I don't really care. Just know that support isn't universal.

Some of us like decorations and want unique items to put on display.

BTW: I've been looking into this. It can be done. There is no one-stop-shop for it, I think. But it can be done. If I get all of the details together, I'll be sure to share them. Until then, Google at your own risk. ;)

The extra nerd in me wonders if there is currently anyone doing, or able to do an actual 3D printing of anyone's SWTOR character. Similar to how Figureprints does it for WoW.

Anyone know?

Cheers.

OMG yes... if you want more of my hard earned $$, this is a fabulous idea! :eek:

Thanx!

J

I'd wager that BioWare would love this... anything to being in revenue. However...

The question is...Would Disney/Lucasfilm allow it?

I think this would be the stumbling block. Not because Disney/Lucasfilm doesn't want to take more of our money, because of contracts they have with Hasbro. From what I've heard over they years, the existing contract is really limiting... its why Lego cant sell individual Star Wars figs & why certain items are Disney Store Exclusives... I'm not sure how they got around they Disney Infinities figures, but its likely due to the fact that they are attached to a game.

I personally would grab at least 8 out of my Legacy... I'm trying to cut down on clutter, but I'd make an exception here.