If you still haven't received email with cartel coins code, please post here.

Mutiny

I have two accounts, and my second account, which is younger than my main account) only received the email. However, I believe in the past SW:TOR emails, that account got emails before my main account would. I figured this was the case too, but I will throw my hat into this ring for my main account.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

I wanted to let all of you know that we are looking into the emails. For starters, here are a few things you should look for. As always, make sure to check all of your email folders, including spam, promotions, etc. The subject line of the email is either "A Familiar Face Joins Your Team - Play Chapter 10 Now!" or "Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!". I know of some users who deleted the email thinking it was just our normal newsletter, but your codes were contained in those emails.

Now, with all of that being said, I am looking into a few things:

• Was the email sent to everyone who qualified.
  • Were there any errors during sending, that caused some people to be missed.
  • Did any other issues occur during the process which caused some people to be missed.

I have been going through this thread to verify that users were properly identified. As an example, Mutiny, the OP of this thread. I can see that you qualified for the email, and are on the list of people who received emails. So now I am checking on our side to ensure that users like you were in fact properly sent their email.

I will let you know what I find out!

-eric

Hi, Eric. I am one of those individuals that has still not received the email. I checkmarked all three boxes, I know the email address is correct, and it's definitely not in my junk mail. Hope this gets sorted out! :)

Edited by TrueMarksmens

I have not received my email. I checked my eligibility before and after the promotional due date and checked all of my email folders. I also ran searched for the devs posted email titles and came up with nothing. The last email I received was on 02/14/2016 for my regular complimentary cartel coin grant.

@EricMusco and company. I just checked my email inbox, spam, and deleted folders and no joy on the code-containing email. Tons of other emails from you guys, but not that one.

Edit: Please disregard. The email was in a server-side spam-trap a jump upstream from my IMAP server. I guess I paid the price for having such a convoluted email setup.

Edited by Salmonleap

Can somebody verify if you need to be subscribed to all the emails or just the Swtor one? I only have Swtor emails checked and I'm wondering if that's why I haven't received the code.

Eric said just the SWTOR one in a thread somewhere. It was basically just one of their regular mailers, but it had codes at the bottom.

Burying the code in a newsletter email was, perhaps, not the wisest course of action.

Agreed. Sadly, it ended up being easier to miss or erase. I got the code, but a friend that was annoyed with the teaser, didn't because he was unsubscribed from the newsletter. Pity :confused:

Agreed. Sadly, it ended up being easier to miss or erase. I got the code, but a friend that was annoyed with the teaser, didn't because he was unsubscribed from the newsletter. Pity :confused:

Yeah if they wanted to give us a valentine's gift they should have just given subscribers the CC directly to their account.