February subscriber reward email code

wastelanddustin

Nobody is paying for anything, you click a little box in your account and they give us a free gift. The amount of people whining over this is, I would say complete insanity but this is BioWare fans we're talking about here. They make insane people look completely sane.

Actually people did they resub to get the reward with having the little box checked. I my self am always subbed. But there are people on fleet that were free to play that when this was announced they paid a month sub just to get it see were the problem with that is. When you announce some thing and give a date then miss that date and people pay for good it can bite you in the rear... I do not want to see this i love the game but the more BW screws up the more this will be a possibility..

Edited by Neoforcer

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not unusual for monthly coins to arrive a few days late. I don't think the two issues are directly related.

Oh i know, usually it takes a day or two and on day two. Wasnt thinking about it till i was balancing my books and stuff. But, I do get an email when my normal sub coins arrive. Just speculating is all.

Actually people did they resub to get the reward with having the little box checked. I my self am always subbed. But there are people on fleet that were free to play that when this was announced they paid a month sub just to get it see were the problem with that is. When you announce some thing and give a date then miss that date and people pay for good it can bite you in the rear... I do not want to see this i love the game but the more BW screws up the more this will be a possibility..

So people don't sub to play the new expansion content but they sub for 10 bucks worth of cartel coins? Why not just buy the cartel coins? Right, lol.

And even if they did, the initial announcement was sub by the 14th, opt in for e-mails, and you'll get 1050 cartel coins. Nowhere in the original announcement did it say you'll get by such and such date and this time.

And the only problem I see with this, is people can't even shut up and get free gifts, they need to whine and they need to cry about it, I'm not saying you're whining and crying, but since the 14th(and bright and early on the 14th as well), every few topics is somebody crying they don't have their cartel coins yet. It's just sad.

So people don't sub to play the new expansion content but they sub for 10 bucks worth of cartel coins? Why not just buy the cartel coins? Right, lol.

And even if they did, the initial announcement was sub by the 14th, opt in for e-mails, and you'll get 1050 cartel coins. Nowhere in the original announcement did it say you'll get by such and such date and this time.

And the only problem I see with this, is people can't even shut up and get free gifts, they need to whine and they need to cry about it, I'm not saying you're whining and crying, but since the 14th(and bright and early on the 14th as well), every few topics is somebody crying they don't have their cartel coins yet. It's just sad.

In the original announcement there wasn't any mention. In this thread there was an offical mention about the date.

Sure some people cry about this stuff, my problem, my only problem with the whole 1050 CC situation that the so called unspecified deadline is ending soon and we still haven't recieved any information about it what so ever. I don't care when I recieve it, just when someone promises you something and when the time comes all you get is silence, you see the problem here, don't you?

Edited by cspolgar

And the only problem I see with this, is people can't even shut up and get free gifts, they need to whine and they need to cry about it...

Did you read Eric's post? Or the EA Support page? They said that on February 18th the rewards would go out. Eric then came back later and stated that they will be sent out by end of day today. He then went on to say he would post an update if they do not go out by the end of the day today. No email, no update, Bioware has failed to meet an obligation that they set for themselves!

This was not something that we asked for as players, this is something that they said was a gift to us because they appreciate our continued business. To me, this is a little bit insulting if this is how they feel about our business. "I love your business so much that I will come out of nowhere and promise you something awesome, only to not go through with it in the time period I set for myself because, well, I don't really care about your business enough to test and make sure everything works first."

I don't care at all about the reward, I just don't like broken promises as I'm sure is the case with most of the other people here. If you don't even have the technology to go through with something for all of your customers, do not offer up a date that is impossible to meet.

In the original announcement there wasn't any mention. In this thread there was an offical mention about the date.

Sure some people cry about this stuff, my problem, my only problem with the whole 1050 CC situation that the so called unspecified deadline is ending soon and we still haven't recieved any information about it what so ever. I don't care when I recieve it, just when someone promises you something and when the time comes all you get is silence, you see the problem here, don't you?

The situation should have been handled better, true, but I guess it's just the way I was raised. I don't ***** out people because they're a little slow in giving me FREE stuff.

If somebody is going to buy me dinner and they're a little delayed at work, I'm not going to cry at them. This is what this is, it's a free gift that's taking a bit longer to get out, but at the end of the day it's free, who cares, we get it when we get it.

Also BioWare didn't announce the date, EA did. Wouldn't surprise me if they just threw that date at BioWare randomly without consulting with the team working on it.

The situation should have been handled better, true, but I guess it's just the way I was raised. I don't ***** out people because they're a little slow in giving me FREE stuff.

If somebody is going to buy me dinner and they're a little delayed at work, I'm not going to cry at them. This is what this is, it's a free gift that's taking a bit longer to get out, but at the end of the day it's free, who cares, we get it when we get it.

Also BioWare didn't announce the date, EA did. Wouldn't surprise me if they just threw that date at BioWare randomly without consulting with the team working on it.

if it was truly free, then non subs could get it.

If this were a once in a while issue it would be one thing. But Bioware has a huge problem lately with communication with its community.

Hey folks!

I know there have been quite a few questions about when the Feb reward email would be going out. Many of you spotted the EA Help article which mentioned they would be sent out today. It is our goal that the emails will all be sent today. However, it is possible that they wont go out until tomorrow.

If for some reason they are not going out by end of day tomorrow, I will make sure we post an update! Thanks everyone.

-eric

*Pokes @EricMusco*

I resubbed a week ago in part because of the 1050 reward bonus. I didn't already have Fallen Empire enabled on my account, so the coins were a nice little push to get me to finally do so.

I expected the coins to arrive later based on how it was worded in the stream, but an update on it would be nice from someone in the know.

That's not really an answer. :rak_02:

He also said it could be a few days... I'm just hoping he has no clue and is just saying things to satisfy whoever calls, but many people here wouldn't be surprised if it does ending up being a few days since we're facing a weekend, and this isn't the first time something like this has happened.

as i see it they made this cause they effed up the previous patch so hard that we had to wait several days to play it(forget about early accesss).

and now they cant even deliver the so called compensation. i say they double it and start groveling.

Nah, I think a $10 gift per sub who opted in is more than fair.