February subscriber reward email code

wastelanddustin

Well as it is 7:00 in the central time zone, you know they are not at work now p.

My mom worked in software and she would keep everyone late if they needed to make a deadline, but I don't know what gaming company work ethic is like. She worked for more serious companies.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I think a $10 gift per sub who opted in is more than fair.

They can afford to double it, especially consider the new pack dynamics leading to decreased chances of getting things you want from said pack. If they double the bonus as an apology, it will go a long way towards relieving the anger/disappointment people are feeling about how this is being executed.

But will they do it? Undoubtedly not.

They can afford to double it, especially consider the new pack dynamics leading to decreased chances of getting things you want from said pack. If they double the bonus as an apology, it will go a long way towards relieving the anger/disappointment people are feeling about how this is being executed.

But will they do it? Undoubtedly not.

Keep in mind they originally said it'd be the end of the month when we'd get this. Then EA said the 18th. Not bioware. I think they're being more than generous, especially when you factor in the friends code that will give your f2p friends a level 60 character to keep more up to speed with you with.

Keep in mind they originally said it'd be the end of the month when we'd get this. Then EA said the 18th. Not bioware. I think they're being more than generous, especially when you factor in the friends code that will give your f2p friends a level 60 character to keep more up to speed with you with.

poor PR from a giant in the industry is not an excuse.

Hey folks,

I wanted to let you all know that you will get your codes! They will begin sending out in waves in the next hour or so, and could take a few hours to finish sending to everyone, but should be complete by end of day PST.

-Tait

THANK YOU! updating main thread with your reply

Hey folks,

I wanted to let you all know that you will get your codes! They will begin sending out in waves in the next hour or so, and could take a few hours to finish sending to everyone, but should be complete by end of day PST.

-Tait

AYYYYYYYYY :rak_03: