February subscriber reward email code

wastelanddustin

Best to be patient. Or continue to do so. :p

In the meantime, I think I'll do some GSF or dailies or heroics to get more creds. :p

Making mac & cheese with tuna & green beans myself and watching Legends of Tomorrow. Will see email if it pops up.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a shockingly impressive way to troll a lot of people.

Say they are getting something they had no reason to expect and then delay the delivery of it so people get annoyed. This then opens the flood gates for fanbois to troll by saying 'what the hell are you complaining about bioware didn't have to give you anything, your complaining cause there is a delay in getting free stuff, which sparks everyone off.'

Even better by giving out free coins people will likely spend them on the new pack, which will show the new chance cubes are a great idea. Cause the introduction of them has lead to every subscriber buy 5 packs or 1050 CC worth of packs.

So this promotion lets people troll each other and screw the metric on if a chance cube with two piece of crap in it is the way to go.

Yes, I read Eric's post. Which is why I'm now patiently waiting for an update from Eric.

If you're going to accuse people of not reading things, you should first actually read things yourself.

I'll accuse you of not reading things... Apparently when you were 'reading' it, you missed the part about by end of day?

I'll accuse you of not reading things... Apparently when you were 'reading' it, you missed the part about by end of day?

Try again.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8820939#post8820939

Hey folks!

I know there have been quite a few questions about when the Feb reward email would be going out. Many of you spotted the EA Help article which mentioned they would be sent out today. It is our goal that the emails will all be sent today. However, it is possible that they wont go out until tomorrow.

If for some reason they are not going out by end of day tomorrow, I will make sure we post an update! Thanks everyone.

-eric

If they are not going out by the end of today (as in, yesterday's tomorrow), Eric said he would post an update -- and technically, it doesn't say that the update will come by the end of today, it says that there will be an update if the EMAILS are not going out by the end of today.

So, I am waiting for that update. Patiently.

However, since you and that other guy both feel the need to slam people for "not reading" while not reading what they actually said, you can both rot in the nevermind bin.

Edited by Max_Killjoy

Eric said he would post an update -- and technically, it doesn't say that the update will come by the end of today, it says that there will be an update if the EMAILS are not going out by the end of today.

Thing is sort of thing is happening a lot recently, and I'm not just on about the freebies either.

Who can blame people for losing their patience on missed deadlines and things being pushed back further?

Thing is sort of thing is happening a lot recently, and I'm not just on about the freebies either.

Who can blame people for losing their patience on missed deadlines and things being pushed back further?

I'm not that irked as long as they make an effort to be straightforward and honest. For all we know, Eric might be on the phone with someone right now saying "No, really, I need to get an update out, what's the status?"

It would be nice to know what's going on, but it's not the end of the world if there's no movement on this until this evening sometime. In the end, as long as the emails go out and work sometime in February, I think we'll all live.

I think this is a great idea to give this gift to build some goodwill in the community but they have to stop shooting themselves in the foot by promising cool stuff and then not delivering. Obviously late is better than never but they will get a lot more good karma with great gift delivered on time.

so 20th is over in 2 and a half hour and i still got nothing!

What time zone are you in, that the 20th is almost over?

I think this is a great idea to give this gift to build some goodwill in the community but they have to stop shooting themselves in the foot by promising cool stuff and then not delivering. Obviously late is better than never but they will get a lot more good karma with great gift delivered on time.

I still have the suspicion that someone in EA but outside Bioware goofed by posting that "help" site message noting the 18th, and left Bioware Austin hanging.

Edited by Max_Killjoy