Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just letting you know that the website is heavy loaded it takes me around 2min to load the page or refresh it and because its 0:25 over here i didnt managed to play today, i didn't even got a **** turd and im not happy at all i will stop my subscription until i become happy again

Yeah, with the Forum lag, there's no way some of us can get the codes before they're all used.

Of course, the only answer to that question is Kai Zykken :rak_03:

Congrats to MeNaCe-NZ, PSVEindhoven, kiwiAceKuwait, WayronJoche, Millardkillmoore, Stragos, and DawnSparrow. Check your PMs.

Alright folks, we are getting close to that hour. I am going to take a break for a bit and check in with the team on status. As promised, here is the copy/paste race!

-eric

Tauntaun Fawns

ALRW-QEU7-3Q2K-KVQY,

DR8A-8HB4-83QK-WW8N,

D8L5-KHG9-SU6R-JQX9,

GKZU-9UTZ-AT2U-2J8R,

5PZX-QSXT-9YVW-8NG6,

6RHR-HKN3-KXCA-AFYN,

8UCL-G5BD-EZWG-4KNC,

BPTW-AV3V-TDQL-W4QA,

3Y2A-HJDV-9WQC-FCNT,

B2N4-NV4Q-K67R-NTXX,

450 CC

3CTP-4BXQ-LUYU-K3D5,

56LA-VDLJ-NNNT-WV2E,

3SW6-FRNQ-5UVM-9NVF,

FZCV-SWTL-HGY7-GWAR,

9R8Y-D7UP-S7VT-9Z4J,

79SC-KJ46-726Q-DDMN,

CSZB-PN62-AVW2-5XC6,

5CFN-P24G-NRWA-QD3W,

2SCS-62F6-E49H-D62Q,

94MY-9Z4E-UUHF-7E4S,

HGPX-3TXU-EW4H-RLUS,

7SDJ-MNL8-5H9P-XZ54,

D6ZL-PWPS-VHFQ-3KJZ,

5DNC-HUDN-MGT9-LB5K,

CYQ6-Z6GL-TVB2-WAM6,

4777-Y3XX-ED23-GQUQ,

8LJ9-GAPN-AGVW-BLAK,

7UXX-SCDP-HYPB-URJP,

DEUE-3V34-V852-D6LZ,

G94V-RFQ2-69FZ-KB57,

I know i might be a bit greedy here but i could get a tauntaun code? really want one but can never get them in time :rak_03:

You're basically DDOSing your own servers every time you post a code dump like that. Most of us can't even try, especially with the requirement to log in every time you want to enter a code. If you get lucky, the server works. If you don't, well, lol, reload. This is getting ridiculous, Eric.

How about some codes for those of us who can't even load?

Edited by DakhathKilrathi

OK.

It was all fun and a nice gesture for the little game for codes but I feel a little bit it wasn't fair. I mean all those codes went for the bots (ok then for those who was really really fast)... I was here and a lot of other people too for almost the entire day only for the early access and not even the servers were offline but I did not even get a code yet some1 already has 2 or more... I really hope at least all those who where here on the forum or every sub get some free cc or other stuff...

Dear Eric! My dear friend! the only one!

Do you realise how unfair is this?

You disgusts me.

Playing with games to give away CC for asking your stupid questions. Let me answer for your all questions in One.

It is all about your self. And full of your self.

You and your team let the players down.

And others are unsubbed and you have a guts and face to play with your badly treated coustumers?

Every one should Recive CC because of this what happend durring the patching.

I don't realy Care about the CC, but i do care how you treat the community should i tell you how? Like a whore!

And you think palying to the others with give away cc will be forgotten this day event?

No.

Oh and your Fav character is the players base cos you always play coys with us, treat us like no one.

And the Best Character in swtor is Master Oteg.

Put your CC in to your ***, and Leav your job.

If you do not reported by him i will report you for him. No reason to go off on a person for doing the best they can with what they got.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.