Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

We are nearing my "best case scenario" of one hour. We are not ready to bring the servers live yet, but we are still looking good. We are continuing to push the update out across our live servers, where we will then test these changes again. Assuming at that point, that everything looks good, we will bring the servers online. I am being told that it is possible that all of this can be complete within an hour. So, another best case ETA of one hour from the time of this post, or 6:30 PM CT.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Does this mean the codes will continue to flow from your blessed hands? :D

You're basically DDOSing your own servers every time you post a code dump like that. Most of us can't even try, especially with the requirement to log in every time you want to enter a code. If you get lucky, the server works. If you don't, well, lol, reload. This is getting ridiculous, Eric.

How about some codes for those of us who can't even load?

This. I keep saying that every time codes are dumped like that, the ENTIRE site becomes unusable. That's not fair to those who are using the forum for something other than General Discussion.

Dear Eric! My dear friend! the only one!

Do you realise how unfair is this?

You disgusts me.

Playing with games to give away CC for asking your stupid questions. Let me answer for your all questions in One.

It is all about your self. And full of your self.

You and your team let the players down.

And others are unsubbed and you have a guts and face to play with your badly treated coustumers?

Every one should Recive CC because of this what happend durring the patching.

I don't realy Care about the CC, but i do care how you treat the community should i tell you how? Like a whore!

And you think palying to the others with give away cc will be forgotten this day event?

No.

Oh and your Fav character is the players base cos you always play coys with us, treat us like no one.

And the Best Character in swtor is Master Oteg.

Put your CC in to your ***, and Leav your job.

Absolutely agree man,it disgusts me too. Haven't got anything for waiting more then 8 hours. This Biofail should really be closed. The only exit i see is to give all players 500 CC and say "sorry guys,we failed" but they aRE just doing this stupid thing with little games. He can eat hes CC and better go off this job

How many Jedi does it take to screw a lightbulb?

One flacking his wrist, and 20 Sith throwing a tantrum saying he did it wrong and then kill him

I am sorry, it is over midnight and my jokes are awful:rak_03:

yup, ive sat here for hours trying to get a code. I even thought i heard my wife mumble something about divorce and i also offered to name my son who will be born in 2 months, eric. Dont know what else to do since copy/paste is pointless.

Dear Eric! My dear friend! the only one!

Do you realise how unfair is this?

You disgusts me.

Playing with games to give away CC for asking your stupid questions. Let me answer for your all questions in One.

It is all about your self. And full of your self.

You and your team let the players down.

And others are unsubbed and you have a guts and face to play with your badly treated coustumers?

Every one should Recive CC because of this what happend durring the patching.

I don't realy Care about the CC, but i do care how you treat the community should i tell you how? Like a whore!

And you think palying to the others with give away cc will be forgotten this day event?

No.

Oh and your Fav character is the players base cos you always play coys with us, treat us like no one.

And the Best Character in swtor is Master Oteg.

Put your CC in to your ***, and Leav your job.

hey, ease up. there is no need to be like that and eric doesn't deserve any of what you are throwing around. its meant to be a fun quiz and first come first serve basis.

Latest update:

Hey folks,

We are nearing my "best case scenario" of one hour. We are not ready to bring the servers live yet, but we are still looking good. We are continuing to push the update out across our live servers, where we will then test these changes again. Assuming at that point, that everything looks good, we will bring the servers online. I am being told that it is possible that all of this can be complete within an hour. So, another best case ETA of one hour from the time of this post, or 6:30 PM CT.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

So, let me get this straight: I was promised early access, I am stuck in downtime due to unforeseen circumstances (understandable), and the compensation we are offered is some random quick-draw forum event just adding to the frustration? Come now... you can do better than this.

I'll bet Eric's sitting there going all Oprah like "And you get a code and you get a code and YOUUU get a code!!".. now we just need to wait for the part that goes like "EVERYONE GETS A COOOODE!!!". No really.

Btw if you like Kai so much, any chance we can nookie him in the future? Y'know, one of them one night stand things?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.