Crafting Changes in 4.1

EricMusco

Underworld Trading

• Mostly two Moderate, Abundant, Bountiful, and Rich Metal Missions per Grad;, there are some gaps we hope to fill in the future
  • Mostly two Moderate, Abundant, Bountiful, and Rich Fabric Missions per Grade; there are some gaps we hope to fill in the future
  • Three Companion Gift Missions per Grade

This creates quite a list of missions. Are you intending to introduce filters into the mission lists so that we can display only the missions we are interested in, i.e. Never show anything below Bountiful, so we know we are always getting chances at the purple materials and only change tiers when the next missions show up, or only show metal missions if we aren't interested in fabric.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

One of the issues we have seen brought up quite a bit in this thread is storage space. Although we aren't adding new bays at this time, one change to help with storage is that any item which previously stacked to 99, will now stack to 9,999. This change is coming in Game Update 4.1

Thanks!

-eric

This IMO is a MASSIVE improvement. Well done :)

I would only add that if new planets are to be used for farming tier 9 mats, keep in mind that, IMO, you have a perfect set up right now on Yavin for tier 8. If it was me, I would use Yavin as a template for how the new farming areas should be laid out.

Edited by LordArtemis

Hey folks,

One of the issues we have seen brought up quite a bit in this thread is storage space. Although we aren't adding new bays at this time, one change to help with storage is that any item which previously stacked to 99, will now stack to 9,999. This change is coming in Game Update 4.1

Thanks!

-eric

Thank you for that.

Will 4.1 patch notes being released sometime soon?

hey folks,

one of the issues we have seen brought up quite a bit in this thread is storage space. Although we aren't adding new bays at this time, one change to help with storage is that any item which previously stacked to 99, will now stack to 9,999. This change is coming in game update 4.1

thanks!

-eric

I love you!

Edited by Damask_Rose

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric

Also, can you for the love of god add the ability for us to fly guild ships to zakuul and odessen?

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric

Now this is an easy QOL change :-))

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric

That's awesome to hear, will certainly free up some space in the bays.

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric

Wow, totally did not expect that but this really is a welcome change, after all it's been requested since pretty much forever.

I remember that some items previously only stacked to 20 (like stims and sparkle powder) but I believe those were all raised to 99 by now, so this should pretty much fix any stackable item there is in the game, except for some odd items like the NVSCCS. Looking forward to next week! :)

Edited by Jerba

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric

WOW... Thank you so very much...!!!

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric

HOLY BALLS ON A PEANUT I MIGHT NOT UNSUB CAUSE OF THIS (For now...)

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric

I've given you guys a lot of crap lately, but I have to admit, that's an awesome move. Thank you very much. This will literally turn just two of my full bays of materials into about 5 stacks. For the stuff I craft I have to keep about 3k each of the grade 6 scavenging and archeology mats. That takes up a lot of space with the current 99 stacks. Nevermind all of the other mats I have spread across characters that will be greatly condensed as well.

I asked you at the NYC cantina if you'd be able to expand the stacks past 99 and I remember you saying that you didn't know the answer and would talk with the devs. I didn't actually think we'd ever get it though.

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric

Wow, that's a massively nice change. You guys should be advertising that right up there alongside the new story Chapter.

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric

Now that is a great change ...

This entire overhaul of crafting has been very positive ... so nice work to the team responsible. :)

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric

9,999?!?! HOLY MOLY! I can't even HK or words because awesome!

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric

This is the smartest thing you guys have done since launch. :jawa_cool:

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric

O M G YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: so much space will be returned to me... -snoopyhappydance-

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric

Wow

5char

hey folks,

one of the issues we have seen brought up quite a bit in this thread is storage space. Although we aren't adding new bays at this time, one change to help with storage is that any item which previously stacked to 99, will now stack to 9,999. This change is coming in game update 4.1

thanks!

-eric

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssomgyesssssssssssss

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric

Holy stuff Batman! This deserves a post of its own!

Bloody thank you!