The Hunger Games: STAR WARS Edition – Spectator’s Lounge

Beniboybling

Potentially, but it might be smarter in this situation to flee. Considering Savage has his face in the dirt its likely Maul would use his weapon to fight Fisto, which would be a brutal match. Meanwhile he have an injured and fatigued Kenobi and Ahsoka left to handle Savage (or worse Maul, if the roles are reversed) in unarmed combat.

Under those circumstances falling back may be the best option.

Fair point. I think they'll either make a fighting retreat or just flat out run. If Kenobi and Tano weren't beat up I could see them fighting but I think Fisto may wound Savage and then run with Kenobi and Tano.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Potentially, but it might be smarter in this situation to flee. Considering Savage has his face in the dirt its likely Maul would use his weapon to fight Fisto, which would be a brutal match. Meanwhile he have an injured and fatigued Kenobi and Ahsoka left to handle Savage (or worse Maul, if the roles are reversed) in unarmed combat.

Under those circumstances falling back may be the best option.

Even if they run Fisto could give Savage a truly debilitating blow.

Even if they run Fisto could give Savage a truly debilitating blow.

Yea I see Fisto making at least one of Savages arm useless.Not doing so would be idiotic and a mistake that could cause them their lives down the line.This will also help get the brothers off of their backs since Maul would stop to check on his brother and get him to safety.Maul smart without his brother his chance of surviving is lower and so he will take him somewhere to heal up and get some rest.He will need a decent Savage or else he will just be dead weight to Maul.

Yea I see Fisto making at least one of Savages arm useless.Not doing so would be idiotic and a mistake that could cause them their lives down the line.This will also help get the brothers off of their backs since Maul would stop to check on his brother and get him to safety.Maul smart without his brother his chance of surviving is lower and so he will take him somewhere to heal up and get some rest.He will need a decent Savage or else he will just be dead weight to Maul.

Fisto has what it takes to do it too, Savage is on the ground, Maul can't intervene, he has a vibroblade, is ridiculously fast and is trained specifically to hit body zones. I don't see why Fisto wouldn't kill him tbh.

Fisto has what it takes to do it too, Savage is on the ground, Maul can't intervene, he has a vibroblade, is ridiculously fast and is trained specifically to hit body zones. I don't see why Fisto wouldn't kill him tbh.

While Yes I think he can KIll him am not sure If Beni want someone to die so soon. Realistically yes I can see Fisto killing Savage.He has the tools and the means to do so.

Hmm, not sure about Savage getting tagged just because he's down. It's unlikely he's sustained any real injury so all he'd have to do is lash out with the Force, he doesn't even need to get up for that.

He was kicked in the back of the head so hard he fell face first into the ground. That's not something you can easily get back up from. If he had not sustained some injury from it he would have been able to at least catch himself from going all the way down. (At the very least Savage got a concussion. )

Fisto got a pretty good KO on that intro.

Fisto would take a shot at Savage and then flee with the other two. No way Maul or Savage could prevent the blow from landing at all, but a TK from Maul could deflect the shot enough to prevent it from being a kill shot, just serious injury, which I think is the most likely scenario.

After striking Savage, all three would make a beeline out. Maul would be stupid to pursue, even with Kenobi and Tano injured he is no match for the three of them.

The big question is whether Fisto would disarm Savage of his axe. Since Fisto isn't encumbered by a pack, i see it as likely.

Fisto would take a shot at Savage and then flee with the other two. No way Maul or Savage could prevent the blow from landing at all, but a TK from Maul could deflect the shot enough to prevent it from being a kill shot, just serious injury, which I think is the most likely scenario.

After striking Savage, all three would make a beeline out. Maul would be stupid to pursue, even with Kenobi and Tano injured he is no match for the three of them.

The big question is whether Fisto would disarm Savage of his axe. Since Fisto isn't encumbered by a pack, i see it as likely.

Depends on where Fisto lands his blow.

I agree with the last part, Fisto's resourceful and wouldn't waste it.

He was kicked in the back of the head so hard he fell face first into the ground. That's not something you can easily get back up from. If he had not sustained some injury from it he would have been able to at least catch himself from going all the way down. (At the very least Savage got a concussion. )

Fisto got a pretty good KO on that intro.

Well considering he's shrugged off physical attacks with ease in the past, shrugged off getting his arm amputated, and five successive blasts from Dooku's lightning, can't say I'm convinced.

Savage has insane durabilty, a superhuman physiology, and as a Zabrak is naturally resistant to pain, we shouldn't assume what might KO your average individual, would have an at all similar impact on Savage.

Just something to bear in mind.

EDIT: If Maul had an opportunity to TK however, not sure why he would nudge rather than blow Fisto away. :confused:

Edited by Beniboybling

Well considering he's shrugged off physical attacks with ease in the past, shrugged off getting his arm amputated, and five successive blasts from Dooku's lightning, can't say I'm convinced.

Savage has insane durabilty, a superhuman physiology, and as a Zabrak is naturally resistant to pain, we shouldn't assume what might KO your average individual, would have an at all similar impact on Savage.

EDIT: If Maul had an opportunity to TK however, not sure why he would nudge rather than blow Fisto away. :confused:

Either way Fisto is wounding Savage IMO, he's not the type to knock an opponent down and not use the advantage.

Head trauma is a different animal though. It doesn't matter how good in shape you are it can wreck you.

Head trauma is a different animal though. It doesn't matter how good in shape you are it can wreck you.
I know what you mean, but do consider that the implies i.e. superhuman bone strength in particular a thick skull, a Force enhanced physiology that renders one generally less susceptible to physical trauma.

For some example, we have Kenobi's head being slammed by Dooku against a permacrete wall with enough force to buckle it, and he emerges with nothing more than a concussion, as opposed to permanent brain damage/death.

Savage is of course, infinitely tougher, and the impact isn't nearly as tremendous.

I'll grant you though that some disorientation might give Fisto an opportunity to exploit.

Edited by Beniboybling

I know what you mean, but do consider that the implies i.e. superhuman bone strength in particular a thick skull, a Force enhanced physiology that renders one generally less susceptible to physical trauma.

For some example, we have Kenobi's head being slammed by Dooku against a permacrete wall with enough force to buckle it, and he emerges with nothing more than a concussion, as opposed to permanent brain damage/death.

Savage is of course, infinitely tougher, and the impact isn't nearly as tremendous.

I'll grant you though that some disorientation might give Fisto an opportunity to exploit.

With that in mind I think Savage is either losing an arm or gaining a bad chest wound. He'll likely have his weapon taken too.

If he has an opportunity at all, he would only have a split second, which probably wouldn't be enough time to blow someone as strong as Fisto away. Even if he does a decent push, momentum still says the vibroblade is entering Savage somewhere.

And i agree Savage won't be KO by the kick, but he would be disoriented and distracted enough where for those crucial couple seconds, he is effectively at Fisto's mercy, only a save by Maul could prevent a kill shot (which, as I said, is likely, resulting in serious injury instead, either to the back (few ribs, maybe a lung) or the arm.

Even in a disorientated state, Savage retains honed and Force enhanced animal instincts, lightning fast reflexes surpassing most Jedi Council members, preternatural senses and precognitive ability.

So I wouldn't say a mild concussion is going to leave him at Fisto's mercy, I reckon Savage will be aware of the threat and make some effort to evade it, though granted there is no guarantee he'd be entirely successful.

Edited by Beniboybling

Even in a disorientated state, Savage retains honed and Force enhanced animal instincts, lightning fast reflexes surpassing most Jedi Council members, preternatural senses and precognitive ability.

So I wouldn't say a mild concussion is going to leave him at Fisto's mercy, I reckon Savage will be aware of the threat and make some effort to evade it, though granted there is no guarantee he'd be entirely successful.

Fisto is also going to be moving at preternatural speed, with a Jedi Master's precognitive abilities, anticipating and correcting at least partially for any evasive action Savage attempts.

I expect Savage will survive, one way or another, but far from unscathed.

Fisto is also going to be moving at preternatural speed, with a Jedi Master's precognitive abilities, anticipating and correcting at least partially for any evasive action Savage attempts.

I expect Savage will survive, one way or another, but far from unscathed.

That is a fair point, though an instinctive rather than premeditated action by Savage will make him harder to predict.

On another note, if we are agreed that they will seek to escape after this, what direction will they try and head in. I've recorded mention of them being potentially drawn to the Zone 2, do we think this still a likelihood?

At this point I think it will depend on whichever is closest, with perhaps the exception of the dark side zone.