The Hunger Games: STAR WARS Edition – Spectator’s Lounge

Beniboybling

Yea Yea Yea Yea you always say that your worst than me.Its fine I'll help you with this,am going to tell you who am routing for later but for right now Fisto need to shine.

Side note: Imagine if Plo Koon was in this as well Ultimate team up time.:p

Team would be too stronk, though Plo would probably kill someone Fisto thought should've had a second chance. :p

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have to agree with Sil on this one.one. Fisto will not make it under 30 seconds 45 seconds is where I see him coming in.Maybe with weapons but if he arrives 60 seconds in then he will more than likely come armed to help the others out.He is the second fastest tribute in the game in my opinion and his arrival will make a big difference.

What I disagree with Sil is that he believe that Ahsoka will not be able to survive long enough for Fisto to arrive.Ashoka is stronger than you are letting on SIl and she will be able to stay away from Savage.In that fight the master didn't really know what he was up against and how powerful Savage really was.He gave Kenobi trouble so its more than safe to assume that Kenobi told Ashoki about Savage and his abilities Kenobi still believing he is alive would give Ashoka a warning to be careful.Now the reason why I say she will be able to hold her on long enough to wait for fisto is that she is fast enough and more than capable to keep her distance from Savage to stay alive.She will not fight she knows she can't win the only thing she can do is run and keep him off balanced.Which I believe she can do easy.

Main thing I would point out, is how the fight began. Not exactly time to give Ahsoka a briefing. :p Nor would he have much time after he became engaged by Maul. I also am unsure if he would of told her before hand, since there are so many different people and such... Not to even consider that they likely didn't start off as a group but formed one very quickly due to proximity and previous alliances.

Ahsoka is good, yes, but Savage is better. He also has a weapon. :D

Anyone here a pro with knowledge about Adi Galla? Totally not thinking of comparisons... :d_wink:

Side Note: If by the him telling her about Savage, you mean between the episodes of TCW, that is a logical fallacy. Heck, if that was the case, I could argue that Savage knows how Qui-gon Jinn fights because Darth Maul fought him. (Not exactly the same, I know, but I am doing 5 things at once, so sue me! :p )

Edited by Silenceo

Main thing I would point out, is how the fight began. Not exactly time to give Ahsoka a briefing. :p Nor would he have much time after he became engaged by Maul. I also am unsure if he would of told her before hand, since there are so many different people and such... Not to even consider that they likely didn't start off as a group but formed one very quickly due to proximity and previous alliances.

Anyone here a pro with knowledge about Adi Galla? Totally not thinking of comparisons... :d_wink:

No way he wouldn't have mentioned Savage and Maul to Ahsoka beforehand.

If this is to parallel the Hunger Games, they'd have had DAYS beforehand to analyze opponents, and Obi-wan and Ahsoka would have definitely talked strategy beforehand. They're the most obvious pre-made alliance, along with Maul and Savage of all the tributes.

I'll admit it, that made me laugh. Mainly because the idea of Koon even touching Fisto is laughable. :p

Eh, mostly just videos from me today it seems... But dang it! You guys just keep setting them up! :D

Something I need to ask though... Is Savage in his armor, since he was always (post transformation) in his armor?

Edited by Silenceo

Eh, mostly just videos from me today it seems... But dang it! You guys just keep setting them up! :D

Something I need to ask though... Is Savage in his armor, since he was always (post transformation) in his armor?

no, they don't get to bring anything in but their clothes. Standard Hunger Games rules

Side Note: If by the him telling her about Savage, you mean between the episodes of TCW, that is a logical fallacy. Heck, if that was the case, I could argue that Savage knows how Qui-gon Jinn fights because Darth Maul fought him. (Not exactly the same, I know, but I am doing 5 things at once, so sue me! :p )

Really Sil have you watched the Hunger game?They would have communicated before and formed their alliance than and even if not he would have told her during TCW.Their no reason for him not to tell her and Anakin about the two brothers.

I still say Ashoka has a better chance than you think Sil.

Well Sil if it Conquest Stuff you know I'll help out so just tell me what you need and ill help out.

Yeah Sil, have you even seen The Hunger Games. :jawa_mad:

Jeese people... Like I said, just wanted to be 100%... I was 95% sure that he wouldn't have his armor, but wanted to verify the 5%. Now, to picture Savage in casual clothing... *Cue blue jeans and a white tank top /sarcasm*

That being said, never was a fan of the Hunger Games, but yes I did see it.

Side Note: As for the pre-game part, that was mostly for getting supporters and etc if I recall, to get people to want you to live or some such. Been ages since I saw the movie.

Edited by Silenceo

Jeese people... Like I said, just wanted to be 100%... I was 95% sure that he wouldn't have his armor, but wanted to verify the 5%. Now, to picture Savage in casual clothing... *Cue blue jeans and a white tank top /sarcasm*

That being said, never was a fan of the Hunger Games, but yes I did see it.

Side Note: As for the pre-game part, that was mostly for getting supporters and etc if I recall, to get people to want you to live or some such. Been ages since I saw the movie.

Nah the brothers be going topless. :jawa_wink:

And you need to watch the movies again, and reassess that opinion. :jawa_mad:

I'm sticking with my previous posts, Fisto shows up with a weapon or two and then they run. I doubt either of the three Jedi would want to stay.

Agreed Fisto is the second fastest tribute in the game.To tell you the truth Beni am pretty sure he would have got their before Savage and gotten a weapon or two.He than will probably noticed Savage running after Ashoka and go help.

Agreed Fisto is the second fastest tribute in the game.To tell you the truth Beni am pretty sure he would have got their before Savage and gotten a weapon or two.He than will probably noticed Savage running after Ashoka and go help.

I agree, though Fisto may have just started further away. Plus if he only saw Savage he probably wouldn't follow him, he'd have to have seen Ahsoka too.

==================================================

The scenario has been updated everyone, and Fisto has joined the fight!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8783702#post8783702

With this new variable in play, what will our tributes do now? Fisto is armed with a vibroblade and unarmed, both Ahsoka and Kenobi have packs, but both are fatigued, have suffered bruises and two cracked ribs between them.

There is little chance of further intervention at this stage, it is fight or flight.

The scenario has been updated everyone, and Fisto has joined the fight!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8783702#post8783702

With this new variable in play, what will our tributes do now? Fisto is armed with a vibroblade and unarmed, both Ahsoka and Kenobi have packs, but both are fatigued, have suffered bruises and two cracked ribs between them.

There is little chance of further intervention at this stage, it is fight or flight.

Please make that canon, holy **** that was the best thing I've read, EVER!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Fisto can probably do some serious damage to at least one of them. His mastery in Shii-Cho is going to really play to his advantage.

Right, I've stopped my fanboying now. :D

I agree with K on this, though I'm not sure which he'll damage. Savage is armed but the sloppier of the two, in comparison Maul is unarmed but more refined. Hm....

He could actually damage both at the same time if he catches them whilst doing a wide arcing strike typical of Shii-Cho.

Edited by PadsterPwns

Right, I've stopped my fanboying now. :D

I agree with K on this, though I'm not sure which he'll damage. Savage is armed but the sloppier of the two, in comparison Maul is unarmed but more refined. Hm....

He could actually damage both at the same time if he catches them whilst doing a wide arcing strike typical of Shii-Cho.

His grand entrance saw him kicking Savage's head into the dirt. So...

Fisto can probably do some serious damage to at least one of them. His mastery in Shii-Cho is going to really play to his advantage.
Potentially, but it might be smarter in this situation to flee. Considering Savage has his face in the dirt its likely Maul would use his weapon to fight Fisto, which would be a brutal match. Meanwhile he have an injured and fatigued Kenobi and Ahsoka left to handle Savage (or worse Maul, if the roles are reversed) in unarmed combat.

Under those circumstances falling back may be the best option.

Edited by Beniboybling