The Hunger Games: STAR WARS Edition – Spectator’s Lounge

Beniboybling

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well so is a 5.5 ton watersnake. :p

But you only have to worry about them in the swamp zone. Krayt Dragon could be anywhere.

Wonder if Ezra could make friends with one of those?

"Hey creepy bald lady, remember me?" *Chomp*

EDIT: Also I think a Krayt Dragon is on the order of hundreds of tons

Edited by MadDutchman

Just one thing Beni, Dragonsnakes don't attack their prey using their tails, they use their sharp claws.

That said HK is probably gonna get torn apart, this is a 5.5 ton creature with razer sharp fangs and claws, these things can attack repulsorlift vehicles and low flying starships. They eat the smaller stuff whole, but for anything bigger in medium size(which HK falls under) or larger, they tear apart.

They ensnare their prey first with their tails though, I'm sure the claws will come later.

On the other hand I imagine HK will attempt to fight back, he is heavily armed.

Speaking of creatures, curious Beni....if we might see a Krayt Dragon?
Nah, the environment isn't really appropriate.

Edited by Beniboybling

They ensnare their prey first with their tails though, I'm sure the claws will come later.

On the other hand I imagine HK will attempt to fight back, he is heavily armed.Nah, the environment isn't really appropriate.

Except they don't.

When prey approaches, it lunges forward in the water and either engulfs its target with its large mouth or grabs it with its clawed forelimbs and drags it underwater.

- Taken from Threats of the Galaxy

Fight back as he's in the water and being torn apart? With what exactly? His weapons will be pretty useless in the water.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

But Wookieepedia said otherwise. :o

And I don't know, maybe throw a grenade in it's mouth?

Silly Beni, you know not to trust Wookieepedia unless it's sourced, plus I'm not seeing anything about it.

Throw a grenade, as a 5.5 ton dragonsnake is tearing him apart? Not to mention what the murky swamp water might do damage to his systems?

I'm not seeing any feasible way HK is getting out of this situation.

But Wookieepedia said otherwise. :o

And I don't know, maybe throw a grenade in it's mouth?

The problem with grenades is HK doesn't really have any that would be effective, they are all flashbang, EM or nerve gas. The nerve gas grenades might be able to kill the dragonsnake, but that would be slow.

The only real hope HK has here is if the dragonsnake decides he's not food and spits him out R2 style.

The problem with grenades is HK doesn't really have any that would be effective, they are all flashbang, EM or nerve gas. The nerve gas grenades might be able to kill the dragonsnake, but that would be slow.

The only real hope HK has here is if the dragonsnake decides he's not food and spits him out R2 style.

Again, the Dragonsnake tears apart anything larger than a small sized droid, which HK is of the medium sized, so he'd be torn apart first, weither or not the Dragonsnake intends to eat him or not.

The grenade usage I don't see happening, since it's noted that once it's prey is underwater most prey is helpless against a Dragonsnake's attacks.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Well that is if the damage or mucky swamp water hasn't done irreparable damage.

Some parts I'm sure will be wrecked beyond repair (no way someone will be able to rebuild him, for example), but I imagine you could still get some use out of it.

Maybe use the demolition kit to make a simple remote control or programmed bomb using HK's motors and servos.

I reckon HK has survived worse.

Anyway I'll try and update this soon, but I'm pretty busy with my final essays these couple of weeks. After thats all out of the way though I should be able to do update and such much more regularly. Sorry for the delays. :o

I reckon HK has survived worse.

No he hasn't, being crushed and torn apart by a 5.5 ton Dragonsnake under murky swamp water? He hasn't survived worse, he's been destroyed only to be rebuilt later, he hasn't survived anything. The best he survived on his own, was getting shot by T3 who incapped him.

Unless there is proof that he has survived something that can crush with 1+ tons of force, he isn't surviving this at all. He has 0 strength indication of even being able to get out of such a creature's hold.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I don't mean intact, rather in terms of being able to be repaired i.e. he survived being blown apart by HK-55, he he survived being destroyed by the Foundry strike team, you know with lightsabers and Force powers and heavy blasters.

Its not infeasible therefore that something of him could be salvaged.

Edited by Beniboybling

I don't mean intact, rather in terms of being able to be repaired i.e. he survived being blown apart by HK-55, he he survived being destroyed by the Foundry strike team, you know with lightsabers and Force powers and heavy blasters.

Its not infeasible therefore that something of him could be salvaged.

That's not really surviving as he gets destroyed and it takes an outside party to rebuild him. Plus a lot of his parts have been replaced/changed, so not all of the parts are actually in working order.

Unless someone here plans to re-build him(unlikely as there wouldn't be any spare parts as more than likely a few would be crushed beyond repair) then he becomes a toaster at best.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

That's not really surviving as he gets destroyed and it takes an outside party to rebuild him. Plus a lot of his parts have been replaced/changed, so not all of the parts are actually in working order.

Unless someone here plans to re-build him(unlikely as there wouldn't be any spare parts as more than likely a few would be crushed beyond repair) then he becomes a toaster at best.

Hey them toasters can be dangerous in the right hands.