Firebrand Teaser in Chapter X (feb 11)

Iwipe

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't kid yourself, they've disabled speeders in all of the recent operations anyway. It's very important that players walk all 20 minutes back to the boss on a wipe.

3-5 Minutes at most, you mean. I mean the raids have teleporters and shuttles to help you get there quickly.

It really amuses me that there are so many that think this tease of a fart of a glimpse of what will amount to 30 minutes of videos and 10 minutes of game play, excites so many.

when you finally get chapter 10 and see that you spent 12.99 to 14.99 for the month for 10 minutes of real game, I hope you finally realize that you have been robbed.

oh and I was foolish enough months ago to spend a 6 month sub so please don't rant that I don't pay to enjoy the game. I do but wont renew if and when I see this is true. I can spend 9,99 a month for ps now and get hundreds of hours of gaming time. Just saying BW your attempt to disguise robbing people is a fail.

It really amuses me that there are so many that think this tease of a fart of a glimpse of what will amount to 30 minutes of videos and 10 minutes of game play, excites so many.

when you finally get chapter 10 and see that you spent 12.99 to 14.99 for the month for 10 minutes of real game, I hope you finally realize that you have been robbed.

oh and I was foolish enough months ago to spend a 6 month sub so please don't rant that I don't pay to enjoy the game. I do but wont renew if and when I see this is true. I can spend 9,99 a month for ps now and get hundreds of hours of gaming time. Just saying BW your attempt to disguise robbing people is a fail.

This.

If it was a new Op and Flashpoint I could see people being happy. I wonder how many subs they are losing by ignoring end game content.

Personally, I pay my monthly sub to play the game. I don't expect new content every month to warrant my subscription (would be amazing if it did happen, though!). The enjoyment and entertainment I get from the game warrants it. And how is it any different than those months and months we would go with zero new content? At least now we're getting something in between to shake things up. ;) I don't pay 15 bucks to play a new chapter. I pay 15 bucks to raid with my friends, to decorate my house, to build up new characters, etc. To each his own, I guess. But that doesn't mean I don't hope for new operations, flashpoints and pvp maps. I really hope they address the lack of new group content soon, but as it were, I'm still enjoying the game for what it is and I'm happy we're getting more story! We went so long without anything new in that department. Now they just have to catch up with all the group-content we're so desperate for. :D

/shrug

Thank you for the information, Dulfy. You are so quick with all this stuff! I had no idea about the jett-pack, which I think looks pretty cool and I'm happy I'll be able to get it. Does this mean each month we're going to get something new for our sub? Interesting. I hope that's the case! Not vet rewards like I was hoping for, but sub rewards is certainly welcomed. As for the chapter, I'm not a huge fan of Kaliyo, but I am curious to where the story is going to go. Many keep talking about how "choices don't actually matter" but I think that we just haven't seen the fallout of our choices yet. At least that's what I'm hoping for, especially considering what the chapter actually says ("It will be up to the Outlander to decide just how far he or she is willing to go to beat the Eternal Emperor. Players will experience the grim consequences of their past decisions and feel the grip of the hand of fate on their dangerous journey.")

Again, thanks Dulfy. Really appreciate all the hard work and dedication you put into the game and keeping us informed!

Edited by blindxsecrets

I won't feel robbed. I pay my sub so I have access to all of my 36 characters, all of their crafting, regular xp gains, the ability to mail credits & multiple items and no credit cap. Any new story is just gravy.

Also kek at Firebrand. Are we going to have Stormcaller next?

At least it didn't become something ridiculous like it did in French...

It used to be same name as the tank as well in the IG teasing (Calcinis), but now it is "Trublionne", which is just an old word to say "trouble maker".

"Tremble before Trouble Maker the terrible terrorist."

-> Ha. Ha-Ha. Ha... Lame.

Edited by Altheran

They're building a new framework for the galaxy and creating a story around it. That takes time. End-game will come. Some people will be patient, some won't. Some will resub when it comes, some won't. Oh well.

All of 4.0 is going to be story, story, story. 5.0 will be all the mmo bits and things like that. So just have patience. It's all coming :)

You are doing the same thing and that's a shame..... You only have job posting That list every Bioware game not just swtor and have people claiming look they no one working on swtor there chasing away NM raider hahaha. Please they said raid will come just not right now and you all can not except that period. How many time do the dev have to say we have not forgotten the MMO end game for you guys to realize there still working on that

Except no... they are not working on that. They have said that. No new end game content until the end of next year when they finish trickling out this story a little bitty bit at a time.

All of 4.0 is going to be story, story, story. 5.0 will be all the mmo bits and things like that. So just have patience. It's all coming :)

They have not said anything about 5.0, much less "all the MMO bits". But keep holding your breath if you wish. Maybe the game will still be around for a 5.0... next December or perhaps in 2017...

Edited by ZakiBasara

End game, or no end game, I'm here for everything. Not just story, not just end game operations, not just flashpoints, or crafting, or pvp, or whatever little section people label themselves at and think that's the only thing in the entire game important.

I pay my sub for the whole thing. If I get more operations, it's a cherry on top. More story is my whipped cream. Companions coming back in new and interesting ways is the icecream.

I spent $15 a day on cigarettes and diet coke. $15 a month is no hard ship.

I am interested to see how the first return of a romanceable class companion will be treated. I will be very (pleasantly) surprised if anyone but the Agent can actually recruit her.

The jetpack looks pretty neat! Not sure if I have any characters that would use it (why yes, I do like Twi'lek and Togruta!), but it will be fun to try out at least. :)

Except no... they are not working on that. They have said that. No new end game content until the end of next year when they finish trickling out this story a little bitty bit at a time.

They have not said anything about 5.0, much less "all the MMO bits". But keep holding your breath if you wish. Maybe the game will still be around for a 5.0... next December or perhaps in 2017...

Jeff Hickman said 4.0 will be story heavy and the usher in the new story of the game and build upon it, then come the mmo bits. I saw him say it. And just like the threads years ago "I doubt this game will make it to 3.0 or 4.0" so...just can it with the doom stuffs.

Edited by Sarfux

Jeff Hickman said 4.0 will be story heavy and the usher in the new story of the game and build upon it, then come the mmo bits. I saw him say it. And just like the threads years ago "I doubt this game will make it to 3.0 or 4.0" so...just can it with the doom stuffs.

They also said that we won't have ops players waiting a year for another ops again. We all know how that went.

MMO Bits... In an MMO

I lol'd.