The massive influx of players has begun!

SaerethDL

I think a lot of players have their small (or big) personal rants about SWTOR, and while you can't just please everyone, BW didn't offer even a single good thing at this moment to cover up any rants at all. Someone don't like NiM loot and no new ops, someone don't like to gring millions of caches on his 16 lovely alts, someone face 4 sorc healers against him every WZ, someone pissed off by exploits destroying economy here and there. I'm personaly trying to find out at least one thing which should hook me up in the game (beside Star Wars setting), but playing as HK-55 in 9 months is not what i'm looking for :)

The problem is that those people will always look for a something to complain and be upset about. They won't look for something to do be happy about. That's how their mind works. They will NEVER be pleased.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignore him.

I remember his name to be somewhat of a thorn in the communities backside for quite some time.

That said: I can also not support your evidence of not declining numbers. It is also not factual evidence. An argument cannot be constructed and continued with data that is subjective to one person or a small group of people. The reason for that is that for every subjective argument, there are an infinite number of other subjective viewpoints and scenarios that can counter it.

The only factual evidence is in Austin. I'd ignore him. It's the same people who cry out loud after going from 54,150 subscribers to 53,980 subscribers on reddit. It's really not a deal and highly subjective.

He is a thorn. Saereth has lost all hope or positivity about the game. Nothing is ever right anymore anybody does. seems as though he doesn't like it anymore :( He used to. He has turned to the dark side now. More machine now than man. Twisted and evil.

She's absolutely right though. People have been coming in here with their doom and gloom posts saying "the end is near" for a while now. It's just like the doomsayers in real life about that rapture and nostradamus stuff. They say this stuff WILL happen and then predict it, then when it doesn't happen they look like fools but still don't get it. Then they keep on predicting. It's ridiculous. Same thing happening here with some people. The dismal approach by certain people gets old after a while.

No one is making you click these threads or reading these posts bro. I think your constant fan boyism is over the top annoying but I would never tell you to stop. It's called freedom of expression. I'll go back to defending this game once it deserves it.

Edited by Skaara

No one is making you click these threads or reading these posts bro. I think your constant fan boyism is over the top annoying but I would never tell you to stop. It's called freedom of expression. I'll go back to defending this game once it deserves it.

Nah I can say what I want a defend the game and be a fanboy if I please. I don't care what you call me or what you think of me. Remember, I'm the biggest white knight this game has ;)

Nah I can say what I want a defend the game and be a fanboy if I please. I don't care what you call me or what you think of me. Remember, I'm the biggest white knight this game has ;)

Reading comprehension is your friend as I never asked you to stop. I just personally find it annoying. As a fan I will criticize this game over and over until it gets fixed. Truthfully, I think you damage the game with your own views. It stops the devs and community team from properly being able to find all the issues because you are too busy blowing smoke up their butt with your yes man approach. It makes me sick but hey ... if that works for you then by all means ... do your thing.

Just don't ask us to stop either. Capeche.

Edited by Skaara

Reading comprehension is your friend as I never asked you to stop. I just personally find it annoying. As a fan I will criticize this game over and over until it gets fixed. Truthfully, I think you damage the game with your own views. It stops the devs and community team from properly being able to find all the issues because you are too busy blowing smoke up their butt with your yes man approach. It makes me sick but hey ... if that works for you then by all means ... do your thing.

Just don't ask us to stop either. Capeche.

Why do you keep on replying to me if you don't like what I say? They have plenty of other people that critique them so they can do things about it. They need defenders. Just enjoy the game, if you can. See ya :)

Why do you keep on replying to me if you don't like what I say? They have plenty of other people that critique them so they can do things about it. They need defenders. Just enjoy the game, if you can. See ya :)

You could always stop replying too you know :rolleyes:

I watched movie yesterday and it was ok even im big fan of SW saga.

While waiting to get inside cinema room there were 3 PS4 consoles with Battlefront loaded up and all them had people playing and many watching it. It even hooked me to get it :)

Where is SWTOR of all this event - no where

It is kinda ironic that Battlefront is also promoted and distributed by EA and this game is like it doesnt exist anymore for EA.

Edited by Divona

I don't get why nothing was tied into the launch. Chapter 11 might have been a fairly good idea but even something small.

Instead the event that is planned (and nothing new so unlikely to generate much hype) is broken. Anyone coming to the forum to download the game and give it a try clicks on the dev tracker and sees posts about it be broke and we aint going to fix it. That's what they want people to see? Scroll down a bit and its roll backs and a little further and its how you banning accounts.

If I was in charge at BW/EA and saw this I'd be finding out what the f*** the team were playing at, knowing that the next chapter in the stat was universe was out and we are looking like a bunch of clowns whose only holiday contribution is snow ball thrown and a tank that fires snowball with Christmas lights on it. People coming out of the force awakens and ToR is looking to cash in on this by offering bugs and junk?

i don't get why nothing was tied into the launch. Chapter 11 might have been a fairly good idea but even something small.

Instead the event that is planned (and nothing new so unlikely to generate much hype) is broken. Anyone coming to the forum to download the game and give it a try clicks on the dev tracker and sees posts about it be broke and we aint going to fix it. That's what they want people to see? Scroll down a bit and its roll backs and a little further and its how you banning accounts.

If i was in charge at bw/ea and saw this i'd be finding out what the f*** the team were playing at, knowing that the next chapter in the stat was universe was out and we are looking like a bunch of clowns whose only holiday contribution is snow ball thrown and a tank that fires snowball with christmas lights on it. People coming out of the force awakens and tor is looking to cash in on this by offering bugs and junk?

can not agree more.

.. It has begun, 959 members between two guilds, 2 people online, the influx in players has begun! ;)

all you people that believed there was going to be this huge increase in players/subscribers after the movie launched..... ROFL :eek:

Did you think that perhaps they aren't playing the game because they are out at the cinema watching the effing film?

I have a ticket to see the film at 9:45pm tonight (as I write, it is almost 7:10pm my time).

Saying the game is going to die? and doom and gloom? people keep putting those words in my mouth and I never said those :eek: I'm basically just laughing in the face of the people that said there where going to be tons of new players once (been out 3 days now) the movie hit, that is all :D

I don't get why nothing was tied into the launch. Chapter 11 might have been a fairly good idea but even something small.

If I was in charge at BW/EA and saw this I'd be finding out what the f*** the team were playing at, knowing that the next chapter in the stat was universe was out and we are looking like a bunch of clowns whose only holiday contribution is snow ball thrown and a tank that fires snowball with Christmas lights on it. People coming out of the force awakens and ToR is looking to cash in on this by offering bugs and junk?

The rumormill on the forums has it that Disney told Bioware/EA that they're not allowed to do any tie-in advertising for SWTOR related to The Force Awakens.

The story for KotFE is pretty good, but it doesn't tie in well to TFA or to the planned Rogue Squadron movie.

There's also the issue that SWTOR is a triple A story MMORPG but this xpac has also come with quadruple A lack of community building and support as well as quintuple A level amounts of software bugs. Disney probably didn't know about this ahead of time (unless they had a force premonition or something ;) ), but it looks sort of prescient now in terms of not having a spotlight on a game that in a lot of ways is currently of embarrassingly low quality.

I like the SW franchise in general, and SWTOR too, but right now if I were doing other SW content and thought that it was of pretty good quality, I wouldn't want it tied to SWTOR in any way if I could help it. After 6 months of hardcore bug fix marathons on SWTOR, sure, but not right now. I wouldn't want people thinking that SWTOR is typical of SW franchise content in terms of quality, at least not for mainline content.

The only part of 4.0 that was up to standard SW quality were the advertising trailers.

Edited by Ramalina

.. It has begun, 959 members between two guilds, 2 people online, the influx in players has begun! ;)

all you people that believed there was going to be this huge increase in players/subscribers after the movie launched..... ROFL :eek:

pretty sure your guild isnt the biggest lel

For myself 4.0 was not my thing. It sounded good before it launched but... Now even though the movies may have been a success (I haven't seen it yet) but the over hype regardless and incredible merchandising push. Makes me feel that it's a bit too much, overwhelmed to say the least.

And seeing population being mostly yellow and green I myself found something else where there is one server, no number indicator and log in to see people everywhere. Call it psychological? Maybe. But it's enough for me to play their game instead, also their game is more the grinding levels and unlocks. Which I preffure. But that's me. Will I come back? Debatable. Seeing this game makes my low budget PC nearly burst into flames... :confused: