Formal request to have The Harbinger server to myself for two hours on December 8th.

SirCopperfield

Good afternoon. As most of you are aware, my name is Sir Copperfield. I'm the most famous and well liked player this game has ever seen. I'm sure you've all been wondering where I've been. As you know, my ex wife tried taking all my characters in the divorce and my account has been frozen in litigation. Until now...

I presented a solid case to the judge and my account is now ready to be played again. (I gave my wife the summer home, cars, small island off the coast of Japan my family owned. I just wanted my account).

Anyways, I would like The Harbinger server (I transferred off PoT5) to myself for two hours on Tuesday, December 8th from 2-4 PM Eastern time to check out the new expansion and to familiarize myself with the game again. I do better when I'm not distracted by general chats, group requests, fans private messaging etc etc.

I trust you will respect this small request as I feel I've earned the right to ask this of my fellow players.

Thank you and it's great to be back!

-Sir Copperfield

Tuesday December 8th. 2-4 PM Eastern Time.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reasonable request, you should do it BW.

I'd also ask pls BW for all of my current char slots on Harb to be donated to Sir Copperfield so he can use them for serious testing or frivolity. Whatever the case, it's a more valuable use of them than I could possibly achieve.

Request denied. I will make sure that I log in at this time, to make sure that our hero receives a proper welcome.

Implying you would do anything but embarrass yourself against Sir Copperfield's PVP Seer tanking prowess.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Good afternoon. As most of you are aware, my name is Sir Copperfield. I'm the most famous and well liked player this game has ever seen. I'm sure you've all been wondering where I've been. As you know, my ex wife tried taking all my characters in the divorce and my account has been frozen in litigation. Until now...

I presented a solid case to the judge and my account is now ready to be played again. (I gave my wife the summer home, cars, small island off the coast of Japan my family owned. I just wanted my account).

Anyways, I would like The Harbinger server (I transferred off PoT5) to myself for two hours on Tuesday, December 8th from 2-4 PM Eastern time to check out the new expansion and to familiarize myself with the game again. I do better when I'm not distracted by general chats, group requests, fans private messaging etc etc.

I trust you will respect this small request as I feel I've earned the right to ask this of my fellow players.

Thank you and it's great to be back!

-Sir Copperfield

Tuesday December 8th. 2-4 PM Eastern Time.

Oh this guy? I'm creating a character on the Harbinger just so you DON'T have the server to yourself.

OMG is this numb nuts back again.

OH YEAH REQUEST NOT GRANTED get lost wierdo

Oh this guy? I'm creating a character on the Harbinger just so you DON'T have the server to yourself.

Denied. No chance the devs will give you this request.

Nice try tho Mr. troll.

Request denied. I will make sure that I log in at this time, to make sure that our hero receives a proper welcome.

You people have no idea who you're dealing with. Sir Copperfield is a LEGEND! His entertainment is far more important than yours and his mere presence here is invaluable to EA.

Do you think it's just by chance that Valkorion was modeled after Sir Copperfield's avatar?

YESSSSS :D:D:D

The Master has Returned! Let all who feel the joke whoosh over their heads tremble in impotent rage!

I have now deleted all my characters from Harbinger as I feel I could not resist the urge to walk in the footsteps of greatness and i encourage all others to do the same :jawa_wink:

1 Person entertainment is always less important then the hundreds or thousands of people that play on Harb.

The fact that even had the Ego to write this on the forums tells you his ego is over rated, and that he's absolutely 100% a troll.

1 Person entertainment is always less important then the hundreds or thousands of people that play on Harb.

The fact that even had the Ego to write this on the forums tells you his ego is over rated, and that he's absolutely 100% a troll.

You must be new here... :D

Take this back at once!!! You're only frustrated that you'll not be able to bask in the master's light once he returns, I understand that, but playing the same game as him should be enough for you to rejoice and be ever happy.

As for the master's request, make it happen BW! He's certainly earned this privilege.