Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

101 Things Bioware won't announce on Dec 1

meleti

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Disney is revoking the liscence. In a rare move they are allowing it to continue, but it will be called "Space Fights: the Ancient Confederacy".

Lightsabers are now "lazerswords", the Force is "the Power" and there will be no voice acting until they can rerecord everything that mentions Jedi or Sith.

Disney is revoking the liscence. In a rare move they are allowing it to continue, but it will be called "Space Fights: the Ancient Confederacy".

Lightsabers are now "lazerswords", the Force is "the Power" and there will be no voice acting until they can rerecord everything that mentions Jedi or Sith.

Just change the subtitles to Jeeddah or Jida and Sidhe, to be pronounced the same as Jedi and Sith.

Class stories.

Seriously, at this point i would kill for even single class quest like on rishi

Agreed. It wasn't much, but you know, it was just enough to give the game replay-ability. I had hoped that any future expansions would include at least one crumb of class story and keep going for a while. I think it's why I enjoyed Rishi and SoR. It's not so great to replay KotFE, there are barely any differences in the story, the choices are supposed to matter, but I don't see how they have...and grinding 4 year old material to advance a faction, quite honestly gets boring to do. It's not alt friendly and I'm an altoholic. Letting us earn alliance stuff through legacy would be a nice perk.

Hmmm something else they won't announce...

Slot machines are making a come back! With hefty OP prizes. :D

n. Playable Nexu Race. :(

n+1. Going forward, Chapter X and beyond, will be a visual novel. KotFE is all about "story", so they're removing all other gameplay mechanics from the narrative. Only your "choices" will drive the game forward.

Edited by tmwfte

being able to summon our other classes as companions would be kewl

and no having your wrath as a companion would not impact his real character data and acomplishments.

Cuz you know some of you are nosy enought to actualy bring this up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.