BIG announcement for subs on Dec 1

KyaniteD

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the topic of twitter having the announcement and having nothing on the official forums, I think that's awful. If you look in the dev tracker, they haven't posted a thing since before thanksgiving. I'm not saying they need to post which intern they are sending to subway for lunch but damn. Anyone else remember lore weeks? Community class reps? Where did all that go?

My prediction:

* WOO! Next chapter of narrow L shaped corridors and talking heads is almost here guys! Those subscribing to game right now will get a special early access to it; you can enjoy the new half an hour long chapter 72 hours before people who have stopped playing the game!

* You also get an awesome vomit colored power crystal or whatever,hf with it?

* and this sheep as a companion.

* Have a nice weekend and thank you for giving us lots of money!

Edited by Stradlin

:( I'm sorry... You can always watch the VOD after when you get up in the morning.

I hate watching replays in general, so I prefer live streams/shows when possible...

Just a let down for the EU is all...

Edited by Otowi

I can understand these days about the twitter social stuffs. But you know..you DO have an official forum for the game that you can announce it on because some people might not be on or like to go on twitter but would still like to see it. Look into it ;)

No need to be snarky. Your post comes over as insulting and not funny at all.

Well, if anyone would like to trade places with me, I'm more than happy to. I won't be where you will be able to watch it live though, as I will be in a dentists chair.

What a let down for East Coast USA fans too.

I don't like to watch a stream when I'm driving home.

they must have been catering to me on the East coast than, ill be home for about 30 mins prior to the stream starting :p

but i really need to wash up some dishes and make dinner.. so actually they really need to postpone this for at least 15 minutes. :o

Edited by JSitruc

they must have been catering to me on the East coast than, ill be home for about 30 mins prior to the stream starting :p

but i really need to wash up some dishes and make dinner.. so actually they really need to postpone this for at least 15 minutes. :o

Oh wow...want some salt to throw at the west coasters too? :p

No need to be snarky. Your post comes over as insulting and not funny at all.

Not Snarky special snowflake (that's snarky), I'm pissed because it's on at a bad time for me too.

See not everyone gets what they want here in the US either. If your insulted well that's your own problem.

Well, at least throw the salt up on the pass, it's icy and snowy and the travelers trying to get home would appreciate it :p

Ooooh...good point!!! Especially since they'll be distracted watching the stream as they drive right?! ;)

I'll be at work, hanging out on the for- er, I mean doing work. *shifty eyes*

Hopefully some kind soul that can watch streams will give us the good news here about Bioware finally adding the Disney Logo onto the KotFE loading screen to bring it in line with all the other current Star Wars products.

Not Snarky special snowflake (that's snarky), I'm pissed because it's on at a bad time for me too.

See not everyone gets what they want here in the US either. If your insulted well that's your own problem.

Ok, so I might have misread your post, but still feel insulted by BW/EA for choosing idiotic times to stream on...