BIG announcement for subs on Dec 1

KyaniteD

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. i just resubbed for kofte (60 days time card) and sub finish this weekend no new content no more money...;)

They know their game is on decline though because of their stupid decisions though....:rolleyes:

You are pretty much end sub though....

Mmmhmm we'll see. Thanks for contributing to the game tho :)

1. we get ERIC as a companion :rolleyes:

2 we get finaly wookies as playable toons :mon_trap:

3. we gonna see jawas as playable race :o

4. all subs get shineys sweets, so we get all sick and puke all over the fleet :ph_lol:

5. darth santa is comming this year and give us some cool lightsabers http://wanna-joke.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/funny-obi-wan-lightsaber-star-wars.jpg

6. all subs get a free ticket for sw episode 7...cos its gonna fail hard so they must have to give away free cinema ticket:sul_confused:

7. we all get a death star housing plot for free when we stay subbed till 24th ^^....https://thephilthyway.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/13-1.jpg?w=549&h=387 :csw_deathstar:

8. we all get as subs a free emperor costume fpr christmas http://mixedtees.com/image/cache/data/Shirts/Star%20Wars%20Emperor%20Mickey/StarWarsEmporerMickey-PLATE-1001x1001.jpg :tran_eek:

9. we all get banned from h2s, cos we used all op companions that are ( and here comes the joke ) "worked as intended " and we all expolite !!

10. all subs get a free star wars battlefont copy ....cos the game rocks and there are so much players who love it http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/star-wars-battlefront :mon_trap:

thats my top 10... :p

I don't think it's gonna be Ep 7 tickets. Too much hassle to set up deal with theater chains in all the different countries and if they only did select few countries many would (correctly) complain. Plus, if someone plays TOR/Battlefront they are almost guaranteed to go see Ep 7 in theaters anyway. It would be better idea to print TOR/Battlefront promo codes on The Force Aweakens tickts to get more people in the games after they leave theaters Edited by Pietrastor

I'm betting it'll be some kind of subscriber reward system with "exclusive" mounts, cosmetic gear or early-access to companions or story.

In other words... "please, please don't unsubscribe. We know there's no new content, we know what's current is a pointless affection/faction grind. But please, we PROMISE, the good stuff is coming soonTM. Just be patient, keep your wallet open, and trust us."

What I'd love to see is a life-time subscription announcement with free unlocks for future content and or a continuation of the CC monthly stipend. In other words, something permanent and SUBSTANTIAL to reward the players who've kept this game alive all these years.

Edited by Caelcorvalo

Drew joined the show.

It's a bit too much fuss for just a new chapter that we know will come anyway.

Wasn't expecting anything at all, just another promotional thing if you're a sub from now till chapter X, but Drew tweeting that peaked my interest.

AFIK he's been working on post KOTFE chapters content so if he's involved in what they're going to be talking about things may be interesting. Might even be something like BW taking a page out of Blizz book announcing a major expansion a year in advance and tying their KOTFE style sub rewards to it.

Naaaah it's prolly just a new special "subs get 25% more" CC bundle on amazon lol. With a pet reskin. :p

Edited by aeterno

posting something like this a week in advance is poor marketing strategy. Ideally, they would want to post this an hour before. Certainly no more than 2-3 hours.

Unless of course the goal was to incentivize people to become subscribers in hope of some awesome rewards.

In which case they would definitely want to give people time to do so.