The bodies are piling up.....

-Calypso

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least we are lucky we see the dead bodies

I am teaming with my husband, happily i can see him in the room beside me, but i can not see him on my screen, haha, its takes about 10sec for him to show and be able to loot what he think he killed alone, while not seeing me either..

Did Belsavis, Hoth, like this, wonder if i will do Voss ....

That one heroic in the boneyard would be a nightmare with the lag being this bad.

Ebon Hawk is experiencing the piles of the dead in numbers most have never seen. Having the Bio-skill I paused and thought: cool, MATS!! Then tried to harvest and realized they were really dead and un-harvestable even within the same faction. On DK, many folks just doing the dailies for levelling cannot find the objectives which is another issue of frustration...

Unplayable for those who don't like companions in this patch and factually unplayable for everyone else due to lag.

Great patch, BioWare! ;)

shut up newbie, troll.

If this keep going like this planatery latancy will keep grow. Then see can you click, loot or walk on planets

I dont think corpses are despawning at all..

I enter heroic areas full of corpses and no people around, so

In some cases, there may be people around, you just can't see them because the dead bodies have maxed out your visible character limit.

I'm experiencing this too - worse in the open air Heroic Areas that are full of people. Shadow Spawn on Dromund Kaas, for instance - makes it very hard to find the apprentices bodis ...

Get all your BioChem's out and start 'gathering' to try to reduce the numbers ... assuming people loot them :eek:

I'm experiencing this too - worse in the open air Heroic Areas that are full of people. Shadow Spawn on Dromund Kaas, for instance - makes it very hard to find the apprentices bodis ...

Get all your BioChem's out and start 'gathering' to try to reduce the numbers ... assuming people loot them :eek:

I've heard that even using scavenging skills on the bodies doesn't despawn the mobs.

The delay in skills has become so bad for me on Harby I can't even play :< I hope they get this sorted soon.

Yeah, I was doing some heroics with a friend on Hoth last night, and the delays were absolutely crazy. For some reason, they weren't effecting him, despite us having computers that are nearly equal.

This was getting ridiculous on Ebon Hawk. It was like a carpet of Sleen and Vine Cats, and almost impossible to click on any objectives on the ground.

Oh, tell me about it.

http://i.imgur.com/HM1sH2I.png

Not pictured: the carpet of vine cats and sleen on the other side of the road and beyond.

In both cases, it made finding objectives on the ground a bit bananas.