Maintenance: November 17th, 2015

TaitWatson

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My current download is still stuck at 94.73 percent, hope they get the servers online soon

93.15%

Thanks Bioware for the downtime. It encouraged me to do the huge mound of dishes, clean the counters, and detail the stove. I haven't been this productive in a long while, and the roommate should be pleased when she gets home. At this rate I'll get the bathroom next, and might even do my bedroom. There is something to be said about unplugging sometimes :p Ok breaks over.

Today , 09:14 PM | #153

EDIT REPORT POST QUOTE

Quote: Originally Posted by DarkLordSnake View Post

My current download is still stuck at 94.73 percent, hope they get the servers online soon

Mine's at 93.15% LOL

And this page says 9!4pm when it's only 1:16pm where I am.. :rak_02:

No offence...seems you re new to this....so many yearts and still buged....

That is true my fellow gamer, i am new here, and if i missed something i am sorry, i just see at on every forum for every game that has a down time do to a patch, but yes might just be me that are to old school here, and for that i am sorry if i was hitting some feets out there.

Ill just stick to my self and wait like everyone els.

Cheers

Fluffy

That is true my fellow gamer, i am new here, and if i missed something i am sorry, i just see at on every forum for every game that has a down time do to a patch, but yes might just be me that are to old school here, and for that i am sorry if i was hitting some feets out there.

Ill just stick to my self and wait like everyone els.

Cheers

Fluffy

Yer about 4 years of the same... but you'll still have a chance to find a few of the original bugs that have avoided everyone since closed beta :D

This is a moment where I'm as an european player am so happy that the maintenance times are not completely biased towards Americans. Because it would really suck if the primetime for all european players to get ruined, by simply an extended maintenance....

oh, wait...

This. I usually only play (and sub for) in the weekends because during the Monday to Friday i go to the gym after work and really have no time and energy, EXCEPT for one day. Guess which day i'm talking about?

:cool:

So i finished work went home, ate and was thinking i can finally play and you know freaking what.

I cannot, it is 9 p.m. and game isn't yet back up. What the hell i am paying you for.

Get the service back up.

This is what you are paying for. Its one freaking day. There is another just like it tomorrow.

So... Any details anywhere as to how big the companion nerf is going to be? Not saying it was OK with how they were with the new expansion, but I don't want them to become useless as they used to be

By bioware standarts theyll make them useless again.

And this happens on my last sub day for a while, i wonder if i got lucky or not, but even with the prefered status for sometime i want to play the game.

Take the time you need BW, just gives us a stable, bug free(as close to it as possible) game, and balanced classes.

Could we at least know what is the issue holding everything?

I'm just curious: why weren't EU servers patched during EU night/morning time as opposed to prime-time?

It makes no sense.

A whole day has now been lost for subscribers and I presume they won't be getting an extra day as repayment either.

So... Any details anywhere as to how big the companion nerf is going to be? Not saying it was OK with how they were with the new expansion, but I don't want them to become useless as they used to be

shhhh we are not allowed to discuss that here. patch isnt out yet, so its datamined information. thery dont want us to have any information at all. they dont give informations, and they permit datamined informations...coooooooooool customerfriendly policy :)