Vaylin or DS Jaesa

_NovaBlast_

DISCLAIMER : I never played a Sith but i have watched the you tube ...

who do you think is just plain crazier?

Who do you think would win.

Personally i cant decied who is more unstable but

It would be an interesting cat fight if they ever got in each others path.

Jaesa seem weaker in the sense that she seems subservient to the player.

Vaylin however seem that she would completely dominate in a relationship.

[Off topic]

( which actually would be an interesting romance path for her ( she seduces the player as a weapon against her bother if necessary ) However this would work for any companion romance in general -- or at least different form all the romances so far) [/Off topic]

So if Valyin has a stronger "willpower " and Willpower = force power when comes the force

Taking that into account I think Vaylin would win .. but depending on her mood might not just kill her outright as i said a above she may just dominate as her own plaything / apprentice

Thoughts ?

Edited by _NovaBlast_

Vaylin's stronger.

She also considers assault with a deadly weapon and intention to be a romantic endeavor. So. Think that through, carefully.

...and watch the Super Ex-Girlfriend, and consider how much worse than a shark that Vaylin has access to.

Vaylin's stronger.

She also considers assault with a deadly weapon and intention to be a romantic endeavor. So. Think that through, carefully.

...and watch the Super Ex-Girlfriend, and consider how much worse than a shark that Vaylin has access to.

haven't seen that movie ....but the fact someone had a "shark" thrown at them .... LOL....i have to agree that would be tame if you tried to make Vaylin your "ex" but im sure DS Jaesa wouldn't take it well either .

Vaylin is a complete nutter and psychopath. DS Jaesa does not even come close.

from what i saw on the video i wouldn't go that far...

Vaylin is by far the most nutso/homicidal.

Shes pretty much all the "bad parts" of Darth Jadus, Dark Jaesa, Kaliyo and SCORPIO mashed into one grating voiced spandex suit :p

I could totally see Vaylin cheering on and assisting Baras in his "Spy Interrogation" (torture) in the first chaper of the warrior story

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Vaylin is by far the most nutso/homicidal.

Shes pretty much all the "bad parts" of Darth Jadus, Dark Jaesa, Kaliyo and SCORPIO mashed into one grating voiced spandex suit :p

Maybe that spandex is too tight on her and it rides up her bum, causing her much "anger" to put it mildly. :D

Jaessa is the dark side version of a Vegan. She cannot go one conversation with you without mentioning how evil she is and what horrendous things she did that morning. She is trying so hard in order to compensate for her Jedi past.

Vaylin is just straight up evil. It is part of who she is and comes naturally. She kills guards not to impress those around her or prove herself evil, but because she WANTS to.

I respect Vaylin for that.

Jaesa is letting off steam after discovering the Dark Side. She's very pained on how hard she is trying to be good at Dark Side because it is finally what she's supposed to be. She's no worse than most other girl Sith and can have teeth-clenched conversations that don't end in violence.

Vaylin wasn't lured to the Dark Side. If anything, Valkorion kept a lid on her; he certainly wouldn't have taught her Sith ways. Vaylin found this all on her own. She kills someone or breaks something in every interaction she has because she likes breaking things. There's no code, no logic, no ideal. And the only time she doesn't murder someone or break something is when she's talking to Arcann and he clearly is worried she'll kill him on a whim. Note how he never reprimands her for anything. She enjoys being like this.

Oh, and she's at least as strong as her Dad before all the rituals.

Edited by Canareth

Vaylin is a 2 dimensional character with no deep. It's basically Dune's Alia, without any of the deepness this character had.

She is a generic "I'm a psycho" character. Me see, me kill stuff because fun. By far, the less interesting character of KOTFE, IMO.

At least Jaessa have some stuff around her, beside the generic "psycho".

Isn't DSJ the one that runs out and has "group relations" to make you jealous (then kills them all)? That's a wee bit nutty, no?

Nah, she got really drunk and then had sex with a random Imperial soldier and then killed him after.

So basically, if you're a jarhead and a hot Sith invites you for a night of sweaty sex? RUN LIKE HELL.

Nah, she got really drunk and then had sex with a random Imperial soldier and then killed him after.

So basically, if you're a jarhead and a hot Sith invites you for a night of sweaty sex? RUN LIKE HELL.

Die on the battle field or becase a sith walks by you in a bad mood and thinks you screwed something up or just wants a punching bag.. .....or die after a night of............ decisions....decisions

Edited by _NovaBlast_