Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

'Dont.....touch me'. - really?! Did George Lucas write KoTFE?

DarthMaulUK

I suppose you would rather have had a line like "If you mayhaps could refrain from invading my personnal space, you loathsome miscreant." (It probably doesn't make sense, that's the point!) and would have called THAT good writing.

There's a difference between poorly written and going straight to the point.

Can't say - its a spoiler in the expansion. Those who have played it will know.

He's complaining about the voiceovers some of the characters give.

I don't see anything wrong with that. At all. The fact you are comparing it to a pre-school level? At least the pre-schoolers know when to say no.

Can't say - its a spoiler in the expansion. Those who have played it will know.

I have played it, memorable things stick to my mind, dont remember a "Dont touch me" so it must not have been memorable -shrug-

Ps thats what the spoiler button in posting options is for, people, use spolier so it hides what you say, people can click it or not click it :)

I cringed at the "don't touch me" scene to.

Not only is the dialogue bad the entire scene is a disaster.

First he force pushes you back like your a rag doll and you manage to move him an an back 2 feet.

They made your Sith/Jedi seem like a fairy in comparison to him, which annoyed me.

The scene should of had him running at me and I throw him back the same way he force pushed me and him having to get back on his feet and being like: That was a mistake, now you will suffer

Or something to that effect

Every one of these lines made me cringe. It's hard to take this story seriously when the writers didn't.

It's called a comic relief. In the old trilogy you had R2D2 and C3PO do stupid things. The point is not to overdone it like Lucas did with Jar Jar. I think KotFE was well balanced to comic reliefs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.