'Dont.....touch me'. - really?! Did George Lucas write KoTFE?

DarthMaulUK

I cringed at the "don't touch me" scene to.

Not only is the dialogue bad the entire scene is a disaster.

First he force pushes you back like your a rag doll and you manage to move him an an back 2 feet.

They made your Sith/Jedi seem like a fairy in comparison to him, which annoyed me.

The scene should of had him running at me and I throw him back the same way he force pushed me and him having to get back on his feet and being like: That was a mistake, now you will suffer

Or something to that effect

Welcome to the one-size-fits-all Outlander story mishmash...

Edited by trueKieran

so OP did you have problems with bounty hunter waiving hand saying "you are an idiot (paraphrase) "

or pretty much 90% of the smuggler responses?

there are plenty of comedy/light hearted moments in the original stories. These are just more obvious and pronounced. You can look up many many threads on "favorite quotes" and find plenty that would fit similar styles.

It appears that I like "pre school" dialogue.

/shrug

I'll have to agree with you. I thought Chapters 1-9 were spot-on with all the Star Wars dialogue style and franchise tropes.

Every one of these lines made me cringe. It's hard to take this story seriously when the writers didn't.

Riiiighttt. Because, you know, the Star Wars films never had tongue-in-cheek humor. :rolleyes:

Edited by Jumajin