What I suspect really happened to 4.0

Ferrnitty

Oh no, someone is posting the harsh truth! Everyone, cover your eyes and ears, do not let this elitist sway you away from subbing the great game that has been around for 4 years!

And no, I am not on denial nor am I a hardcore fanboy of this game, even though I do own the collector's edition and have closed beta tested this game before its release as well as following the forums/development long beforehand. :rak_01:

Same video was used for swtor before 4.0. I thought it was funnier than this one, though this one did have it's moments.

I particularly enjoyed the part at the end about not deleting posts on holidays or during the weekends. Could have added evenings really. There literally has to be one guy who reads these forums for Bioware, and he must have the bankeriest (it's a word, google it.) of banker's hours.

I wish we could actually understand him, because that must have been some good **** he was smokling

In the original he's talking about one of his first jobs or something and how royally he ****ed it up. It was funny, but IMO it wasn't funny enough to merit him laughing as hard as he was lol.