So, is KOTFE longer or shorter than Shadow of Revan?

DPswfan

It is longer ,has a lot more cutscenes,has several interesting choices,and all in all is a much much better story.

But it is not long enough in my opinion. It can be finished in less then a day of playing. It is also very easy,gameplaywise. Not a single challenging fight. Maybe its due to gear though.

its shorter and 10x more boring. revan advanced the story but kept the overall game play. kotfe will make most players sad beyond belief.

Yeah not gonna lie, 90% of the enemies you face will die in about 3 hits. I'm thoroughly convinced at this point that a sniper could do the entire expansion story thus far with nothing but suppressive fire on their bar. Same goes for a sorc and force storm. I guess this is what you get when half the population of the game can't tell their *** from a hole in the ground during a story mode op though.

From what im hearing from friends, its less than 10 hours to complete all the chapters, so thats pretty short, 2/3 days and you will be done with all the story content and be left sitting there waiting for the next chapter that comes out next year.

I think it was a big mistake to launch expansion without new endgame content.

Its longer then Revan for sure don't listen to the whining cry babies

NO IT ISNT. ^^^^ this is a blatant lie out and out!!!!! when revan dropped there was tons of pvp in yavin!!!! you did not finish it end to end in 5 hrs. you did not hit 60 in 3 hours.

Edited by Ferrnitty

The first nine chapters alone feel like they're twice as long as Shadow of Revan. This storyline has 16 chapters too. By the time it's all released, it will probably be 4 times as long as SoR.

we are not speaking on what is to come only what has been released. i was lvl 65 in 3 hours no way in hell you hit 55-60 in revan in 3 hours.

It's really short. I finished two chapters so far, and each is like one class mission long. One small zone, you walk and shoot, watch a few cutscenes, then a final cutscene and it's the next chapter.
exactly as i predicted.

where are all of the people that attacked me now? haha