Welcome to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ - Knights of the Fallen Empire Early Access!

TaitWatson

I got all my rewards on a baby character that I had to create because the servers are telling me that my download hasn't finished the final 1% ... it's been 45 mins since the servers were supposedly back up. So, great that I got my subscriber rewards, but I'd really love to start the grind to 65...

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,is any one else having Update-Issues ? I'm sitting here for about 2-3 Hours now and it's updating really,really slow (from 68% to 73% took almost an hour) , does this happen to me only ? (Dl-ing with almost 2MB as well :l so no Idea)

Mine is 94% done as I type this and has been updating for just over an hour total. Might depend on your internet connection.

I am marked as a sub for ALL 4 dates listed, got NONE of the rewards nor my early access, even though my game changed and I am clearly levelling PLUS I can go to Zakuul now if I wished. What the **** is going on... Edited by Timarick

I started updating at 4.10 BST, it's now installing. it took about 1.5 seconds to get to 50%, its now an hour and 15 later and I'm up to 57%. Might get to play sometime in the early hours :(:mad:

don't hold your breath. Even if you DO manage to get on, there's a 50% chance you won't get to play the DLC early because despite being a subscriber for all the target dates, HA! Nope! NO DLC!

If I had an active subscription on all of the reward dates (Nico, Blasters, Duster, Swoop Bike), but my subscription BRIEFLY lapsed from 9/17-9/19, will I get early access? Before that I was subbed since about April.

I guess my question is whether criteria for Early Access is straight sub from August 10th to now, or getting all of the other four rewards.

Edited by Aurinax

Just so you know it isn't all bugged, I have subscribed since August 9. The game updated for me in just about 1.5 hours (though still waiting for all the planets to download so I couldn't play my existing 4 toons yet).

I started a new Republic smuggler, went to the mail box and found all reward items along with the early access notice.

I'll update this if I have any problems getting the rewards on my existing toons, but so far, I have to say everything is working for me as expected.

UPDATE: Logged in on my main, Republic Jedi and all the rewards were in the mailbox waiting for me.

It does appear that the in game download progress bar is foobared - it never moved off of 0.0% done, but after about 2 hours of playing a new toon, I quit the game and restarted and the download was actually done. So don't go by the progress bar.

Edited by Kaensehkmet

Just so you know it isn't all bugged, I have subscribed since August 9. The game updated for me in just about 1.5 hours (though still waiting for all the planets to download so I couldn't play my existing 4 toons yet).

I started a new Republic smuggler, went to the mail box and found all reward items along with the early access notice.

I'll update this if I have any problems getting the rewards on my existing toons, but so far, I have to say everything is working for me as expected.

Talk about luck, now at 58.81% (512.00kb/s) zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

So I received an email about jumping into Early Access now. However, until I get home to check, I can't be certain that this is the way to let me know they I'm good to go now. :p Guess I'll find out in about four hours or so.

Good luck to everyone else!

well so far it has taken over 3 hour just to install the new patch ? and only at 78% yet so at this rate it will take another hour yet which means by the time I have finished downloading this snail pace slow patch I wont have time to even play the damn game tonight, if this is going to be the norm as it has been for the previous patches I will seriously have to think about cancelling my subscription all together.

im new player subbed right away and i guess i dont get early acess? I was subbed on 19th and got no speeder also cant seem to find the lvl 60 token in the cartel market what am i missing here? was the whole reason i subbed roght away was to get early access usually I wait to see if i like a game before subbing

well so far it has taken over 3 hour just to install the new patch ? and only at 78% yet so at this rate it will take another hour yet which means by the time I have finished downloading this snail pace slow patch I wont have time to even play the damn game tonight, if this is going to be the norm as it has been for the previous patches I will seriously have to think about cancelling my subscription all together.

Dude - a larger file means a lot more stuff changing. Cool your jets. Youd leave a game because you need instant gratification? I would suggest you let the game install over the day and dont even touch your computer. Its the biggest patch so far - its going to take awhile.

I have been subbed for 2 months now, when I click on create a new character it says I can make a level 1 but the level 60 will not let me click it and it is saying I can purchase a token in the store however I don't see it in the store. Anyone having similar issues?

I have been subbed for 2 months now, when I click on create a new character it says I can make a level 1 but the level 60 will not let me click it and it is saying I can purchase a token in the store however I don't see it in the store. Anyone having similar issues?

same here i just started game i see the option too but none in the cartel market