Welcome to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ - Knights of the Fallen Empire Early Access!

TaitWatson

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi bioWare team.=)

I have a question about the New expansion. I just leveled to level 60 yesterday on my main and still in rishi.

My question is if I get early access for being a subscriber will it ruin my current story be forcing me to do the new expansion right away or will it be like Rise of the hutta cartel or Shadow of Raven you have to talk to the quest console in your ship and click on the quest to trigger it?

I really hope im not forced into the Expansion when I want to finish shadow of raven and Ziost First before I trigger any story on the new expansion. =)

Hi bioWare team.=)

I have a question about the New expansion. I just leveled to level 60 yesterday on my main and still in rishi.

My question is if I get early access for being a subscriber will it ruin my current story be forcing me to do the new expansion right away or will it be like Rise of the hutta cartel or Shadow of Raven you have to talk to the quest console in your ship and click on the quest to trigger it?

I really hope im not forced into the Expansion when I want to finish shadow of raven and Ziost First before I trigger any story on the new expansion. =)

From how I understand you have to click on a button to start the new story. So you should be able to finish up your other mission before you got into the new story.

Hi bioWare team.=)

It was already explained several times that you start KotFE only if you accept it. So you can finish what you are already doing without skipping it through.

Wonder if the servers gonna be hella laggy due to everyone trying to play. Prob maybe gonna be que to log in just like when Wrath of the Lich King came out on WOW hella long time to log in due to the servers being bog down with so many people log'ing in at the same time. Edited by XxFrenchKiwixX

Hey,is any one else having Update-Issues ? I'm sitting here for about 2-3 Hours now and it's updating really,really slow (from 68% to 73% took almost an hour) , does this happen to me only ? (Dl-ing with almost 2MB as well :l so no Idea) Edited by ahzecklawd

Hey,is any one else having Update-Issues ? I'm sitting here for about 2-3 Hours now and it's updating really,really slow (from 68% to 73% took almost an hour) , does this happen to me only ?

How could you be already at it for 2-3 hours worth' updating? The servers are back for only +- 20 minutes.

From how I understand you have to click on a button to start the new story. So you should be able to finish up your other mission before you got into the new story.

Ty for the reply I just wish or hope I know what button not to press so I don't start it....Maybe it will be a Giant red one. =P

Ty tho I just hope I don't start it by mistake. =)

Hey,is any one else having Update-Issues ? I'm sitting here for about 2-3 Hours now and it's updating really,really slow (from 68% to 73% took almost an hour) , does this happen to me only ? (Dl-ing with almost 2MB as well :l so no Idea)

Happens to me every time there is a patch, on this occasion it got to 50% reasonably fast and since then has managed to go 5% in a couple of hours

Hi. I dont undestand...I have 2 mounth subsribe from september... And i dont have EA to addon? Whats wrong with me ?

Players who have been a subscriber from August 10 through October 19, 2015 gain Early Access beginning October 20, 2015, one week before the official launch date.

Ok PLEASE please tell me this is not going the way of carebear alliance with the other faction to face the big bad NPCs.... I love pvp and I wanted to face off in world pvp against the other faction... I hope that's something in the near future if not in this patch...

Oh one last Question.

So I bin a subscriber all the way from the start of the hole promotion thing all the way intel the 15th of this month.

I canceled but re-subbed yesterday witch was the 19th so technicaly I didn't miss the last promotion date ether right?

if I went 3 days with out a subscription on game will I still get the early Access to game I did sub yesterday around noon-ish?

I hope I still do I didn't miss the other promotion just almost missed last one due to subscription ended on 15th and didn't renew it cause wasn't sure if I was going to stop playing due to level sync then desided to try it out and re-subscribed on the 19th at noon my time. =)

Hey folks!

I am seeing a few posts around the forums where people feel they are missing Early Access, one of the sub rewards, etc. First, I want to remind everyone of the criteria to earn rewards and Early Access, which can be found here. If after reviewing that you still feel you are missing something, please contact Customer Support. They will be the next step in checking into your account, and correcting any issues that may be present.

Thanks!

-eric

^^This

Edited by XxFrenchKiwixX

First bug encountered, all companion gear is stripped and will fill your bags and mail. No companions will be summonable, so you're alone. Level 60 or 42, doesn't seem to matter.

Is anyone surprised?

/add

Found it. There is a new way of summoning companions, that there appears to have been no communication on that I've ever found. Do these guys ever communicate anything or are we just expected to hit random keys to figure out what does what now?

Edited by Dweessies
Figured out the issue on my own, no help from Bioware/EQ