Rhoon

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Wrath is kinda sick of kneeling before so called Emperor's

My Agent is waiting for the chance to shoot him in the back

My Bounty Hunter is asking for credits up front first

My Inquisitor has been head cannoned to have been horribly mangled and died in the most gruesome of ways before exiting Act 1 after deciding to poke a Rancor with a stick, while covered in Rancor food.

My Knight is free to just ship any time, screw the Empire and Republic

My Counsular will stand defiant until the end

My Trooper would yell ''FOR THE REPUBLIC'' as Valkorian stares on Confused ''That doesn't answer my question...''

My Smuggler would start bargaining for how much free reign he has with his Criminal Empire.

I cant see any of my characters Empire or Republic kneeling.

"Oh you tried to kill and subjugate the known universe, been through there and experienced that already, threw away the t-shirt... pass..."

Assassin : Would laugh mockingly, probably while saying something witty yet impertinant.

Wrath: Lots of head shaking and "are you brain damaged" expressions.

Bounty Hunter: Dealt with enough idiots on both sides to know a third set will be just as idiotic.

Agent: No interest in letting yet a third group screw her over.

Trooper: obvious reason is obvious.

Smuggler: Would probably be killed just to prevent valkorian from being further tortured by her god awful voice :p

Sentinal: dealt with enough emperors already doesnt care to add another to her resume.

Shadow: She despises Saresh, no way shed hang out with Saresh 2.0.

Edit* Besides, kneeling is fluff since you cant really join him, about all it will do is get you an angry glare from Marr as he he stands there next to you in handcuffs.

Edited by XiamaraSimi

My sith warrior is going to be out for vengeance. But I think I'll have my agent bend the knee just for fun. It's not like she hasn't backstabbed people before.

This especially works if you sided with jadus in the Agent story. You sided with a madman once might as well do it again. :D:p

I doubt it matters. What are they going to do, kill off your character? That would be kind of awesome, actually. Or just send you back to carbonite, story starts all over again.

Sentinel = nope

Marauder = ok, well I'm a sith and we respect power, so hail the emperor

In the end, it's probably just one of those "illusion of choice" things anyway. I'm such a downer, I know. :(

Edited by teclado

I doubt it matters. What are they going to do, kill of your character? That would be kind of awesome, actually. Or just send you back to carbonite, story starts all over again.

In The Matrix Online, if you took the blue pill, the game instantly booted you to the desktop and erased your character. It was hilarious, though possibly less so if you'd spent a long time in char creation.

the majority of my toons will not kneel, not ever. a few of them would consider it but only one will kneel.

the one who will kneel will do anything to get power and being a pirate queen of the galaxy! if it means kneeling at that point and then later having the chance to shoot the emperor in the back for his fleets and crews, she will do that.

Edited by Celise

My Sith Warrior will for sure. He's not a patriot for the empire and is more of a hedonist/violent psychopath (he and jaesa are soul mates. lol) so he'll be willing to go along with his master longer for much fun and stuff. Every other character I have will probably say no. Edited by Philmors

That's an assumption considering we've never seen what happens if you choose to kneel or not they make a point to end it before the choice is made.

We have seen however, every story line in the game so far is treated the same way. That is that your choices do not matter one iota. The same things happen and you end up in the same place.

In 4.0 we have seen that some choices cause a small divergence and then things are back on track.

Based on how the game is designed I really don't see there being much choice ever for the player. Just the illusion of choice. But if the illusion is good enough and the play is enjoyable, it should probably work for me.

Edit* Besides, kneeling is fluff since you cant really join him, about all it will do is get you an angry glare from Marr as he he stands there next to you in handcuffs.

If you watched the stream you'd know that won't be an issue, as Marr is either unconscious or dead by the time you are made the offer.

I won't, neither will my alter ego main. (Darin DePaul maybe, but Valkorion? Nope.)

Smuggler - not interested

Trooper - not interested

Consular - will contemplate but decline

Knight - hello, no

BH - not interested

Agent - not int... *checks with Shara Jenn* confirms: not interested

Inquisitor - hello, no

My DS agent and my DS mara will be the only ones who will be tempted. My legacy is one twisted family tree with a convoluted story and those ties may or may not prevent them from doing it (if it really is an option). They will at least very seriously consider it.

I will use the free level 60 to scout it out and then create the new chapter for my legacy.

Edited by KyaniteD