Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

How old is your account? Who is the oldest???

SaerethDL

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

252020, Account Creation Date: 10.22.08 but I've been here for a good long time. Was in closed beta, starting May before launch. Lived through 5 character wipes lol. I can honestly say I enjoyed beta more than launch. Things were different back then. THOUSANDS of speeder cars littered the sky, haha only those in beta would remember or understand. Still playing. Still active. Not too sure about new expansion. We will see.... Edited by Aylisis

252020, Account Creation Date: 10.22.08 but I've been here for a good long time. Was in closed beta, starting May before launch. Lived through 5 character wipes lol. I can honestly say I enjoyed beta more than launch. Things were different back then. THOUSANDS of speeder cars littered the sky, haha only those in beta would remember or understand. Still playing. Still active. Not too sure about new expansion. We will see....

I was is closed beta for a long time too, I dont remember thousands of speeders in the sky, maybe i missed that day or something? I loved closed beta, i remember having a suggestion that actually got implemented into the live game.. boy i felt special. :D

It also looks like my account is the youngest here. Sheesh!

Or not...

Account Creation Date: 07.20.13

I first started playing on the 23rd of that month, with the 2nd time being 5 days later, going by my achievements, and it was my first MMO (aside from a very brief few days playing SWG during 2008/2009, I took advantage of a free 7 days or some such deal), ever, I played on and off (back then, SI felt hard); no more am I the player who went madness-specced (now, hatred, for assassins) with dark charge active into the 40s, by the end of that year, I knew what a rotation was, what pulling aggro meant, threat, spec, rez, mez, trinity roles, main stats, secondary stats, and all the other MMOese vocab greats were.

I even appreciated the difference between heroics and other ordinary missions, and all that by the end of 2013, more or less. I've been subbed the entire time I've been playing, I wouldn't have it any other way.

I've no doubt there are still things I could learn, I just hope that whichever teacher does impart their knowledge and wisdom, actually has a soul and remembers that not being inexpert is no crime.

Edited by sentientomega

thats about right, at the time there was a closed beta about to run at the time and i tried to get account stuff ready, launcher and all files up to date at the time and was just waiting on the email. it didnt come, then there was another beta over a month later just before launch, got in on that final beta. took part in the early access of the game as well and launch. been around ever since.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.