How can I get my old Launcher back ?

AlrikFassbauer

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All arguing or saying whatever aside. I'm sorry, you are not going to be able to get the old launcher back. This is the new launcher for a new expansion coming to the game. Yes, you are free to not like the launcher! That does not mean there is anything you can do to change the look back to the old.

I hope it grows on you and you learn to accept that things change :) Take care!

All arguing or saying whatever aside. I'm sorry, you are not going to be able to get the old launcher back. This is the new launcher for a new expansion coming to the game. Yes, you are free to not like the launcher! That does not mean there is anything you can do to change the look back to the old.

I hope it grows on you and you learn to accept that things change :) Take care!

Actually, for now, there is something that can be done. I'm back on the old launcher. :)

I know it's probably delaying the inevitable, but maybe they fix a couple issues with the new one in the meanwhile.

Edited by KyaniteD

Honestly, I don't mind the new look that much, even if I preferred the more impressive old design. There are a couple of problems with it, though:

1) No exit button.

2) It's wider than the screen.

3) No patch notes section.

Edited by Luinthoron

Honestly, I don't mind the new look that much, even if I preferred the more impressive old design. There are a couple of problems with it, though:

1) No exit button.

2) It's wider than the screen.

3) No patch notes section.

There actually is an X in the upper right corner. A rather large one, in fact. It's just difficult to see it because it is a white or light grey X and doesn't show up very well over the image that is on the login page of the launcher. Someone should have thought that coloring through just a tad, I think.

I don't think the patch notes section ever showed up until after you entered your credentials. I know the patch itself wouldn't run until then. I hope there will be some reference to the patch notes once we see the first patch under the new launcher. At least a link to them, if nothing else.

Edited by DJZod

Hello,

I just HATE the look of the current Launcher. It looks like made for a Smartphone.

How can I get the OLD look back ?

Regards,

Alrik

While the change doesn't both me in the sense that I can't live without the old one, I have to agree, what was up with this change? O.O It's ugly compared to the old one and just looks like no effort was put into it.

There actually is an X in the upper right corner. A rather large one, in fact. It's just difficult to see it because it is a white or light grey X and doesn't show up very well over the image that is on the login page of the launcher. Someone should have thought that coloring through just a tad, I think.

I don't think the patch notes section ever showed up until after you entered your credentials. I know the patch itself wouldn't run until then. I hope there will be some reference to the patch notes once we see the first patch under the new launcher. At least a link to them, if nothing else.

Ah, right you are, didn't log in before. Although due to that width problem, it still remains outside the computer screen. As does the big X for closing the patch notes page. Pressing Esc helps, luckily, as the window can not be moved with the patch notes open either.

Ah, right you are, didn't log in before. Although due to that width problem, it still remains outside the computer screen. As does the big X for closing the patch notes page. Pressing Esc helps, luckily, as the window can not be moved with the patch notes open either.

I can move it and it's not larger than the screen. Something wrong is on your part. What's your resolution?

1024x768.

:eek:

Sorry. It's on you. It can't work properly on outdated resolutions. It's like blaming games that don't run on Windows 98.

You've got to be trolling...my phone has better resolution. :eek:

I was going to say, didn't the first gen ipad have a better resolution than that?