The "I unsubscribed because of Level Sync" thread

arpey

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a level 60 that I sit on the steps of Korriban, so all the mighty lowbies can bask in my awesome glory, Sometimes I challenge fools to a dual so I can further show my awesome glory by stomping a mudhole in them. Then I'll post a guild recruit add so those terribad lowbies can be just like me and they too can have their awesome glory basked in.

But seriously I have no clue why this is such a problem.

@whoever said friends with 15-20 alts just wanna get to endgame. I have 21 characters all but 4 level 57-60, about 9 or so deleted 50-55's, and when I'm not leveling another alt all I do is.......sit in stronghold/fleet LFG for weeklies....once the weeklies are done on my mains and I don't level an alt I.....sit in stronghold/fleet, every so often I'll make a romp through a planet, start a group for the world boss, if no takers solo it, then I'll.....sit in stronghold/fleet and continue to do this until weeklies reset.....cause progress.

When you duel them, you will STILL stomp them! Also, instead of just sitting in your stronghold or on fleet, you will now have things to do all over the galaxy for even more credits more gear that will be pertaining to your "character" level and not "scaled" level. It's just giving you, the player, more option.

When you duel them, you will STILL stomp them! Also, instead of just sitting in your stronghold or on fleet, you will now have things to do all over the galaxy for even more credits more gear that will be pertaining to your "character" level and not "scaled" level. It's just giving you, the player, more option.

We already have things to do. We don't need the entire game torn up and taped back together for a few more "things to do".

And it's really funny to see anyone use "options" as an argument in favor of mandatory downscaling.

Edited by Max_Killjoy

Yes, but has it been a slap in the face? That's the only metric we can judge forum angst by.

lol im surprised the op didn't say that in his rant ...guess they need lesson on throwing a proper forum tantrum lol

Edited by _NovaBlast_

You unsubbed, you already voted, Bioware hasn't closed down, the game still runs, you are no longer a paying consumer so your opinion no longer matters, goodbye and farewell, let the door hit you on the way out, a few times.

Yet you're still here, trying to make me feel bad for having the guts to leave when a game takes a direction I don't like instead of sitting there and asking for another kick in the bollocks.

Yet you're still here, trying to make me feel bad for having the guts to leave when a game takes a direction I don't like instead of sitting there and asking for another kick in the bollocks.

I didn't like the way Bioware handled DA:I I made a thread saying I was leaving, uninstalling all the DA games and never buying another one. After post number 3 I was directed by a person on the forums to not make a post, if you are truly going to vote with your wallet, do so, no need to make an attention grabbing post. The only reason for such posts are attention grabbing in hopes that Bioware will see it and say omg he's quitting we have to stop what we are doing and make it so he won't quit.

In reality they won't do that, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, if more than 10 people on these forums dislike it they may take notice and change it, but going "OMG I hate it I quit and heres why" and 10 pages later you are still trying to defend you decision for leaving then you sir are just looking for attention.

Do what I did, delete your thread and just go, truly vote with your wallet, delete the game, request your account deleted and be gone.

I didn't like the way Bioware handled DA:I I made a thread saying I was leaving, uninstalling all the DA games and never buying another one. After post number 3 I was directed by a person on the forums to not make a post, if you are truly going to vote with your wallet, do so, no need to make an attention grabbing post. The only reason for such posts are attention grabbing in hopes that Bioware will see it and say omg he's quitting we have to stop what we are doing and make it so he won't quit.

In reality they won't do that, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, if more than 10 people on these forums dislike it they may take notice and change it, but going "OMG I hate it I quit and heres why" and 10 pages later you are still trying to defend you decision for leaving then you sir are just looking for attention.

Do what I did, delete your thread and just go, truly vote with your wallet, delete the game, request your account deleted and be gone.

Maybe he wants a cookie. Give him a cookie.

But the mental gymnastics you people perform to justify this change are just so damn entertaining.

don't forget to delete all your chars first, then send me a Screenshot of it for proof.

But the mental gymnastics you people perform to justify this change are just so damn entertaining.

Just as entertaining as the "gymnastics" you perform. The change is happening, this close to release it's unlikely to be reversed. Truly vote with your wallet. Or send them 10,000 cupcakes, I hear if you do that they'll change whatever you want them to.

Just as entertaining as the "gymnastics" you perform. The change is happening, this close to release it's unlikely to be reversed. Truly vote with your wallet. Or send them 10,000 cupcakes, I hear if you do that they'll change whatever you want them to.

Bud, I've already unsubscribed. I can't get any more money back from them now, I'm just here to bask in the delicious attention you shills will heap on anyone who has a different opinion to you.

Bud, I've already unsubscribed. I can't get any more money back from them now, I'm just here to bask in the delicious attention you shills will heap on anyone who has a different opinion to you.

Bask away, I shall give you all the attention you want :) i've nothing better to do anyway, so what would you like to talk or argue about "bud"?

People will unsubscribe cry a few months and come back again. When they understand they won't get his or her way by threating to stop paying.

You won't ruin a good thing by empty threats. Also for everyone that leaves or stops paying more come and will.

No. You ruin a good thing by introducing level syncing, turning companions into dressup-dolls, and rehasing the plot "twist" from the start of ME2...

But isn't that what MMO's are all about? Isn't that why WoW introduced Transmog, Why Rift brought out the Dyes, why GW2 gear looks so pretty, why Tera gear looks so ****ty, and why Swtor gear is mostly customized? all MMO's are dress up games, who has the best looking character, who's the strongest, who's been here the longest, who has the most unique stuffz etc...

But isn't that what MMO's are all about? Isn't that why WoW introduced Transmog, Why Rift brought out the Dyes, why GW2 gear looks so pretty, why Tera gear looks so ****ty, and why Swtor gear is mostly customized? all MMO's are dress up games, who has the best looking character, who's the strongest, who's been here the longest, who has the most unique stuffz etc...

What turns the Companions into dressup-dolls in 4.0 is that their gear will be otherwise meaningless. You cannot customize their stats or decide how much you want to invest in upgrading their gear or anything. Every companion will be able to do all three roles (overall very good), and every companion will be a cookie-cutter of every other companion in terms of stats and power for that level and role. Every level 21 companion set to tank will be just like every other level 21 companion set to tank.

What turns the Companions into dressup-dolls in 4.0 is that their gear will be otherwise meaningless. You cannot customize their stats or decide how much you want to invest in upgrading their gear or anything. Every companion will be able to do all three roles (overall very good), and every companion will be a cookie-cutter of every other companion in terms of stats and power for that level and role. Every level 21 companion set to tank will be just like every other level 21 companion set to tank.

How is that a bad thing? I now save coms because I don't have to gear out each and every one of my 21 toon's 7 companions, I no longer have to take Treek or HK on every character as I can now use Jaesa or Nadia or Kira or Ashara and a Healer/Tank on my DPS, or I can take Doc/Iresso/Vector as my tanks on my healers/dps.

The only thing you could customize about your followers was the outfits, everything was pretty much the same, aside from some mods and skins.

I like the companion change in 4.0 as I now can use followers that got shelved in favor of a tank or healer follower.

How is that a bad thing? I now save coms because I don't have to gear out each and every one of my 21 toon's 7 companions, I no longer have to take Treek or HK on every character as I can now use Jaesa or Nadia or Kira or Ashara and a Healer/Tank on my DPS, or I can take Doc/Iresso/Vector as my tanks on my healers/dps.

The only thing you could customize about your followers was the outfits, everything was pretty much the same, aside from some mods and skins.

I like the companion change in 4.0 as I now can use followers that got shelved in favor of a tank or healer follower.

Adding multiple roles to each companion could have been done without trashing companion gearing.

As for the rest... never had trouble gearing companions, at least it gave me something to do with the overflow of basic comms by two mains were hauling in once their gear was maxed... I was buying mods and sending them to my alts ahead of time just to keep from hitting the basic comms cap.

Adding multiple roles to each companion could have been done without trashing companion gearing.

As for the rest... never had trouble gearing companions, at least it gave me something to do with the overflow of basic comms by two mains were hauling in once their gear was maxed... I was buying mods and sending them to my alts ahead of time just to keep from hitting the basic comms cap.

True true, I will be having an influx of coms now, sorry crystals now, but I'll have to find something to spend them on.