Harm in 12xXP

Vasflam

I only do the heroics I can solo, basically all the Heroic 2+. The others ones often take a long time or take too long to get a group (even without 12x).

I still do early level flash points but most people skip FP while leaving anyways.

I'm pretty sure Warzones are not affected by 12x the people who actually play them will continue to play them.

Lol people play GSF still?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newsflash, if you played at launch then you'd know that the xp that F2P gets now, is the xp that subs got at launch. So I'm gonna call BS on you never grouping or doing group content and being one of the first 50s unless you sat there and grinded mobs an insane amount of time.

And yes, the whole restrictions on the ability to do group content is what really slows F2P more than subs at launch. I should know, I bought enough passes for guildies who were F2P just so they could do stuff with the guild and advance at a reasonable rate. Now they not only have to contend with the restrictions but the fact that subs bypass that content entirely now while leveling for the most part.

You have no clue what youre talking about. You are oblivious to all the content there is in the game. You barely did ANY of it. The problem with overleveling (naturally) happens IF you do stuff BESIDE questing rofl

Restrictions are what makes F2P quit, 12x xp has absolutely nothing to do with it. So youre barking at very wrong tree, as i said before. F2P quit before just as they quit now.

I was F2P and I quit, too - in the form of subbing for 12x XD

Okay, in all seriousness, the panic for the ones against 12x is over. Live stream verified that there will be no 12x XP in KotFE. It may come just before another expansion, but . . . the cool news is there will be particular quests highlighted in purple that you can do as a minimum to get to high levels. Tan symbols (like we have now) will be dailies (which look more like a recycle logo now LOL) will be for exploration quests and heroics. So while 12x XP is going away - at lkeast we have a UI that guides us better on sticking to the content we need at a minimum to level up through a story.

I was still glad for 12x XP though. I managed to get characters that sat freshly created for almost 2 years right up to 60. All of my characters are max level now and I love it. No more grinding alts. Now to just enjoy the stories and content from KotFE. XD

Though I did have to add - a lot of people against 12x were against because they were irritated with out-leveling a planet. Level sync FTW - so even if they kept the 12x, you guys would not out-level a planet now XD Just a thought for the future in case they do another 12x event for another expansion, but that will not be for a LONG time to come.

Edited by Faelandaea

I only do the heroics I can solo, basically all the Heroic 2+. The others ones often take a long time or take too long to get a group (even without 12x).

I still do early level flash points but most people skip FP while leaving anyways.

I'm pretty sure Warzones are not affected by 12x the people who actually play them will continue to play them.

Lol people play GSF still?

I only do solo Heroics, too. The rewards are not worth hassling your guild or heaven help if you resort to general chat on a low population server.