Pvp Is becoming boring and repetitive.

Ccgv

I really enjoy this game, I really do. But a huge Issue with the game Imo Is the pvp. I've literally vsed nothing but juggs and sorcs for the past 2 weeks. It's extremely rare if I see a maruder or operative, though snipers are somewhat common. As a merc this is a real pain in the *****, this isn't me complaining about how op a class is and mine sucks, I'm just saying It gets annoying when you only see Flavor of the month players now adays. As little ol me playing marauder and merc. What are your thoughts on the pvp currently? What do you like, what do you think could be improved? Thanks guys!;)

I really enjoy this game, I really do. But a huge Issue with the game Imo Is the pvp. I've literally vsed nothing but juggs and sorcs for the past 2 weeks. It's extremely rare if I see a maruder or operative, though snipers are somewhat common. As a merc this is a real pain in the *****, this isn't me complaining about how op a class is and mine sucks, I'm just saying It gets annoying when you only see Flavor of the month players now adays. As little ol me playing marauder and merc. What are your thoughts on the pvp currently? What do you like, what do you think could be improved? Thanks guys!;)

I'm on Harbinger and what we have are tooooons of Ops/Scoundrels and Sorcs/Sages. Personally, and I've been annoyed by it since launch, is the amount of CC from mids up. My other primary, and very large, dissatisfaction with PvP is the reg brackets. There absolutely needs to be a third bracket. The level and skill disparity between 30 and 59 is just absurd.

I play on all servers and it is getting ridiculous. I don't blame it all on the Devs though. In any MMO you will have random azzhats, but there seems to be a ton of them in this game.

1. Players that have spent the last 3yrs playing the same class and are min/max after 3 days of new gear don't do ranked, but choose to beat up on lower geared players and talk trash.

2. Guilds with a ton of players like I just described.

3. Two premades that are running 2-3 PT's and the rest Sorcs. Tank, sank tank, dps PT, and rest healers=boring long match for 8v8 or 4v4.

4. Not even playing objectives, get pissed if you interrupt their (see 1&2) number farming, because they are on a PT or Sorc.

5. Then they switch to Republic side and rinse n repeat.

6. Ooooooooo wait....for those that say....if we had cross server, if BW made a global rank Q.....please....BW made it only 90cc to move and everyone knows Harb is the place people have moved....so......those same premadonna azzhats won't xfer, but makes life hell for any server they are on.

I was pulled off a door by a sorc teammate so I couldn't cap the door in Voidstar. Just crazy.

Personally I'm burnt out. Tired of playing imp side to get any ranked pops and I refuse to support pubs queue syncing. 8v8 regs is just pointless to me. I still like 8v8 but regs at this point are just dumb. Win or lose you still get your comms and move on to the next match and everyone just does a dps race. Who cares? Honestly this game lost its spark when 8v8 ranked was removed and I just kind of floated along. Its a shame because this game had so much potential to have a strong pvp community and BW just kept screwing it up.

Take a break from the game and decide if you want to come back or not. I'm taking a break till the expansion. I'll probably run through the new story and not bother with pvp though as pvp at this point is just done.

Honestly; I am in this game for the story now. Was all PvP for a while there but I just haven't had my heart into it and the only reason I think I stay subbed is for the rare occasion I do PvP and I do look forward to playing the story part of the expansion.

I have a feeling all PvP will be done in that new game coming this November for me.

Edited by Technohic

Overhealz, dots, rDPS-wars, kamikadze-playstyle melee - regs. 10 same peoples in que, sync que, wintrades, chat warriors, dots, stealth - yolo. grp -dead. Will try story content in october. PvP is almost dead.

My 2 cents.

Edited by helpmewin