Massive Packet Loss - Huge Lag Spikes

Icykill_

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they are on the eve of server merges but just to document that Ebon Hawk has frequent massive lag events that disconnect entirely. Highly frustrating as it reduces what you can do in the game. Forget FP's, PVP, or a Operation your DC'ing will frustrate your mates.

Since 5.0 I can't pvp or 16m OPS. Its almost impossible due so much lag. I've tried everything ppl are saying on threads, but neither them or me could fix that, so its not our PC problem. Hope they fix that when merges happens.

I know they are on the eve of server merges but just to document that Ebon Hawk has frequent massive lag events that disconnect entirely. Highly frustrating as it reduces what you can do in the game. Forget FP's, PVP, or a Operation your DC'ing will frustrate your mates.

Strange. I'm on Ebon Hawk and haven't experienced that. Maybe it's a hop somewhere in your route that mine doesn't take.

• 10 months later...
So it was the game and not just me! I was getting horrific lag 2 days ago and thought it was my ISP's fault.

The best way to check if it’s your ISP

Get a program called Ping Plotter (its free).

Follow Icy’s instructions on how to get the server IP.

Run Ping Plotter while you play and you can see what’s happening live between you and the server.