Can The sith classes get a male apprentice?

Makrogai

For the females I mean. Im tired of these Female apprentices that are complete brats. I mean sure we have xalek but it's not my point.

How awesome wouldnt it be for your sith female to get a shy male aprentice that you have a love relations with? Why isnt there a sith aprentice that I can make love with that isnt a woman? Ashara is just terrible all around, Jaesa is pretty but she's so boring. Nadia is ugh and Kira is acceptable.

Speaking as a woman here, I feel forced to marry a damned pirate or a traitor officer. Bring me the Male aprentice companion that I can romance and I'll shut up

Edited by Makrogai

For the females I mean. Im tired of these Female apprentices that are complete brats. I mean sure we have xalek but it's not my point.

How awesome wouldnt it be for your sith female to get a shy male aprentice that you have a lore relations with? Why isnt there a sith aprentice that I can make love with that isnt a woman? Ashara is just terrible all around, Jaesa is pretty but she's so boring. Nadia is ugh and Kira is acceptable.

Speaking as a woman here, I feel forced to marry a damned pirate or a traitor officer. Bring me the Male aprentice companion that I can romance and I'll shut up

I don't disagree, but unfortunately I don't think this will happen simply because of the new dialogue that would need to be created. There were some design decisions to be made about how many companions to offer and what romance options were available, and for some reason all the force sensitive companion romance options were female.

and its not likely to ever change since they would need to go back and record new cutscenes and new audio for any new companions for the old content, not likely to happen.

Think it would have been a nice option had they offered you a choice somehow but can understand the amount of work that would have been required with little return. It is what it is and unlikely to change.

and its not likely to ever change since they would need to go back and record new cutscenes and new audio for any new companions for the old content, not likely to happen.

After KOTFE comes out they will have added 7 or 8 new companions to the game without going back and adding much, if any, new audio for old content.

There's no chance that they'll go back and add/change anything regarding companions or class story from the vanilla campaigns. I would imagine, though, that going forward they'll consider adding different companions who we can possibly romance. They've already said we can continue the romances with Lana and Theron if we'd like to in KOTFE, and I can see them continuing down that path in future content as well.

To the OP, I'm afraid you'll either have to head-canon a more appropriate romance for yourself right now, or wait and see what options you may have in the future. For now, you're stuck with Ashara.

Edited by Yermog

How about a real man instead of Quinn? I refuse to romance him on any of my warriors

I married him... and then slept with Theron. Depending how they handle Quinn in the expansion, I may have my character divorce him and stick with Theron. At least he hasn't purposely tried to kill my SW yet.

So let me get this straight.

You want a male apprentice, and have a LORE (yes you said Lore in the opening post) relationship with them? I guess that's your thing but that's...unusual.

"Oh Darth (insert title here), I want to be with you again so you can tell me of the glory of Ajunta Pal!" Okay then :rolleyes:

Edited by Ascertes

How awesome wouldnt it be for your sith female to get a shy male aprentice that you have a lore relations with? Why isnt there a sith aprentice that I can make love with that isnt a woman? Ashara is just terrible all around, Jaesa is pretty but she's so boring. Nadia is ugh and Kira is acceptable.

Nadia and Kira aren't Sith Apprentice O.O

Why an apprentice though and not a fellow sith!

Or you could ignore them and wait for Lana and get into some exciting girl on girl action :p

You want a male apprentice, and have a LORE (yes you said Lore in the opening post) relationship with them? I guess that's your thing but that's...unusual.

"Oh Darth (insert title here), I want to be with you again so you can tell me of the glory of Ajunta Pal!" Okay then :rolleyes:

HAHAHA :D

Nadia and Kira aren't Sith Apprentice O.O

Why an apprentice though and not a fellow sith!

She is like : "I AM your MASTER!! as my apprentice it is your job to fulfill my desires!!"

"music starts" bow chiki bow wow..."screen fades to dark"

You get the jist of it ;)

It was a mistake, I just feel its stupid all the romanceable padawans/apprentices are women.

• 4 weeks later...
Or you could ignore them and wait for Lana and get into some exciting girl on girl action :p

Yeah yeah we know you guys cant stop fueling the men love lesbians trope :rolleyes:

Just a hint, despite what p.ron might make you think, no matter how much you enjoy fantsizing it, most lesbians wont ask you to join in :p

You do however have a much better chance of having 2 guys inviting you to join them :D

Edited by XiamaraSimi

The double standards are so old, worn, and insurmountable in computer games that I really can't be bothered to raise a fuss anymore. Feels like its never going to change.

Hey, Mass Effect 3 made the Carth character available to men, that's a step in the right direction, right?

We really should have been able to cure and romance Scourge, though, to stay on topic. I hope KotFE rectifies that oversight.

While I really liked Ashara's romance, I would love to see Xalek more developed as a companion, because he is hands down the most boring of all the Padawans and Apprentices in the game.

As for romance for a female PC, basically I would have preferred an out of party romance with a powerful male force user. Preferably an alien (even if it is an evil option). But, in the absence of that, to get my digital love thrills, I just create powerful alien males and romance the female companions.

I am not holding my breath for a decent male force user romantic encounters in the expansion for a female PC. BioWARE just doesn't seem to believe that any female player could possibly be interested in romancing a dashing Jedi Knight or a dangerous Sith Lord.

We got an alcoholic, three 'gave up on my carrier' boys, a messed up traitor, a sleaze, a really boring kid and guy who has half a Galaxy to invite to a wedding. As a groom.

Call me boring, but I'd rather go for a dashing Jedi Knight or a dangerous Sith Lord....

Edited by DomiSotto

Call me boring, but I'd rather go for a dashing Jedi Knight or a dangerous Sith Lord....

Romances written for female characters in most games tend to make you wonder if half the writers have ever even spoken to a woman :p

Casavir in Neverwinter Nights? ZZZZZZZZ... he was more passionate about Old Owl Well then he ever was about my PC (and they wondered why wonder so many of us preferred Bishop/Sand...)

Anomen in Baldurs Gate 2? Ugh... poster boy for Angst... (thank god for player made npc mods)

Edited by XiamaraSimi

How awesome wouldnt it be for your sith female to get a shy male aprentice that you have a love relations with? Why isnt there a sith aprentice that I can make love with that isnt a woman? Ashara is just terrible all around, Jaesa is pretty but she's so boring. Nadia is ugh and Kira is acceptable.

Well I can see your point. As a male player I'd like Ashara to be romanceable for female inquisitors for example. In principle I don't see why neither of us could get what we want...but we're not the only ones playing this game and BW would only create something if it's interesting to enough players.

Well I can see your point. As a male player I'd like Ashara to be romanceable for female inquisitors for example. In principle I don't see why neither of us could get what we want...but we're not the only ones playing this game and BW would only create something if it's interesting to enough players.

Ugh. Ashara... id rather be saddled with Anomen from BG2 💩

Which is saying a lot because hes a giant prat/twit.

Ashara is all the whiney/annoying traits of teen Anakin/Luke with breasts added on. Even if i did prefer women (which i dont, the mere thought of having to put up with someone elses PMS on top of my own is all the deterrant id ever need against being a lesbian :p) you have to be all kinds of desperate to want that...

Edited by XiamaraSimi