Allow us to romace Vaylin (or at least have a torrid affair with her), or else...

Pirindolo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't be funny if we got a whack in the face of reality check while trying to romance her? She seems pretty uncontrollable and a tad cray-cray... I like to imagine she has some higher standards.

"Hmm, sorry. I'm really more interested in attractive people."

That's right. We'll all get our hearts broken by the dark princess.

I imagine it like Mornith in ME2, her sex is so earth shatteringly pleasurable that your brain literally explodes :D

It's better than just Lana and the uber lawful woman. (Senya?)

More variety and a slightly different story as a result.

I mean. We may not all like Lana when it comes to force user romances.

As for cray cray. The inquisitors been called that too, and if you ask me her quote just screams dark side and sith alike. Convenient for dark side sith, but who knows. I'd like to have more than two romanceable female options though.

Edited by Krimlord

Why is it that any remotely attractive/strong female NPC "MUST BE A ROMANCE OR AT LEAST BEDDABLE!"

Why is it that any remotely interesting NPC in general has at least a few people demanding that said NPC be torn away from whatever actual important thing they're doing, and follow the player character around aimlessly, fetching ingots or artifacts, and working in the craft shop? "I know you have an Empire to save, Darth Marr, but I think you should come be be my bodyguard and errand-boy instead."

Why is it that any remotely attractive/strong female NPC "MUST BE A ROMANCE OR AT LEAST BEDDABLE!"

Why is it that any remotely interesting NPC in general has at least a few people demanding that said NPC be torn away from whatever actual important thing they're doing, and follow the player character around aimlessly, fetching ingots or artifacts, and working in the craft shop? "I know you have an Empire to save, Darth Marr, but I think you should come be be my bodyguard and errand-boy instead."

Well, I'm sure they want to bed and romance Marr too!

If you want to know what Garza looked like when she was younger just check out Marshall Cavarat on Belsavis.

Old lady Garza shown up on a Vaylin thread

At this rate their may be a "Romance Garza!" thread popping up here soon enough.

I was under the impression that Vaylin would be given to the angry mob that demanded Thana Vesh in the past. :D

Or rather see, the problem be, that Thana's angry mobs was a response to make Vaylin in her more competence. as a romanceable Companion. Having her also as an in optional companion would result in never getting "Dark Intense" dark sider companion we've always wanted.

The idea being that if they got Vaylin, and they'd shut up about Thana anymore. A response to stop the thana vesh companion thread that has been going around since years. 2011-2012. now 2015. Biwoare is listening,... with Vaylin. Or maybe not. More sadistic ones we can't get. Just Trolly, Troll, Troll...

Edited by Krimlord

each to their own, right?

but for me i dont see whats so interesting about lana or vaylin so im likely to sit on the romance thing pre kotfe companions and leave it at that.

Old romances might not even be allowed. Just the new Lana and Theron and newer ones that show up through out the story... it would be immense effort to squeeze them in the story as old romances so might as well just pretend they don't exist. The way I see it going. The romanceable companions that is.

Old romances might not even be allowed. Just the new Lana and Theron and newer ones that show up through out the story... it would be immense effort to squeeze them in the story as old romances so might as well just pretend they don't exist. The way I see it going. The romanceable companions that is.

Or, have your character stay faithful to the one they married and try to get back to them. :p

I think it's high time for some male force user romances :)

probably a while to come, yes?

Well.

Wait to KoTFE plays. When you are at the pinnacle of immersion and that hulk of a force using master of a man offers his hand to you... in the name of the Alliance of 'Sith' and "Jedi' Rebellion force.

After gathering companions and allies along the way surely one of be a male force user who is romanceable

Or, have your character stay faithful to the one they married and try to get back to them. :p

Unless Bioware suddenly makes them not count in the story and thus not exist, never show up. Just because they were romanceable and thus better left ignored. .. . poof :rak_02:

But the logic. 5 years. and they vanished?? Oh come on.

Edited by Krimlord

Old lady Garza shown up on a Vaylin thread

At this rate their may be a "Romance Garza!" thread popping up here soon enough.

There is, it's just buried under the other general fourm threads. Though I myself...have totally not participated in such a thread...*cough* I mean, uh...IT'S BIOWARE AND THEIR CAMERA'S FAULT FOR GIVING HER SUCH A NICE REAR VIEW!

From what I seen Marr is quite popular with the ladies! In more ways than one.

Its the presence and voice he has... makes you notice, pay attention, and wonder...

Ay least Vaylin doesnt look like a meth addict whos skin is slowly melting like FA Lana.

Still grumpy they let Vaylin have hair under her hood instead of giving her the hood=bald treatment they give PCs though...

Although i imagine there would be less "Let me boink Vaylin or else!" Demands from the guys if they gave her the V'ger treatment... :D

Wouldn't be funny if we got a whack in the face of reality check while trying to romance her? She seems pretty uncontrollable and a tad cray-cray... I like to imagine she has some higher standards.

"Hmm, sorry. I'm really more interested in attractive people."

That's right. We'll all get our hearts broken by the dark princess.

This made me laugh out loud and get some odd looks imagining the indignant butthurt posts from all the guys who were offended by being told this by a video game character they were trying to put the moves on... :D

Edited by XiamaraSimi