Please don't make Darth Marr a companion in KOTFE

BaronV

That gave me a mental image I cannot forget...here you have a newbie, just got his very important mission from an intimitadint Dark Lord via holo...the same Dark Lord some sith pureblood just smacked across the face with his racial talent :D

See this is why he needs to be a companion. Slapping Marr would just brighten my day.

Ok ok keep Marr can we have Malgus instead? He is coming back. I want to go get a fp mission from him and then slap him :p

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Better yet - do False Emperorand then slap him :p

Do False Emperor and when in front of Malgus (The boss), call on Malgus (The companion) and then slap him.

If all goes well, your PC should then melt and everything related to SWTOR in the entire world will cease to exist forever.

Some npc's never should be a companion, Marr is one of them. Same goes for his counterpart, Satele Shan. They are the (former?) leaders of both a huge Empire or Republic and it would be odd to have them as 'sidekicks' to you. It wouldn't work, atleast not for me. Bad for immersion and from a storytelling point of view. Marr can be a temporary companion, ofcourse, but he never should stick around like Scourge did, for example. It'd be odd. Just give him a ****** key role in the story as an npc. Which Bioware probably will do.

I want the Satele Shan as a companion with an option to hit that....

If I cant hit that, it would ruin it for me, I want to tap that behind.

I want to dress her up in one of those skanky outfits and parade her around the imp fleet

Edited by DirtyDiggler

I want the Satele Shan as a companion with an option to hit that....

If I cant hit that, it would ruin it for me, I want to tap that behind.

I'm still pissed I never could flirt with her. Atleast not that I know of. Would've flirted with her in every option the game would give my JK and JC. Ah well, she's too old for me anyways, especially with the new expansion.

• 1 month later...
If anything, he'll be a short term companion imo, sort of like a needed one for a certain mission. I'm fine with that but as a perma-companion? No, no way. They already RUINED an immortal, 300 year old Wrath of the Emperor, Lord Scourge by making him a puppet to the JK while being one of the most powerful Sith's at that time.

If anything, he'll be a short term companion imo, sort of like a needed one for a certain mission. I'm fine with that but as a perma-companion? No, no way. They already RUINED an immortal, 300 year old Wrath of the Emperor, Lord Scourge by making him a puppet to the JK while being one of the most powerful Sith's at that time.

He might be a temporary one, but he wouldn't be permenant. He'd be sitting there making fun of my Sith War for going off and having sexy fun times with Quinn.

It's bad enough Vitiate was creeping on my Sith War with those droids of his :mad:

There seem to be some odd rumours on the interwebz that Darth Marr will be one of the new companions of the "Outlander" in KOTFE.

INo idea if this has any basis but I hope to god that it isn't true. I mean Darth Marr has no business following you about like a little puppy the way our current companions do. He is a Dark Lord of the Sith and one of the most senior members of the Dark Council. Even if you are the Inquisitor who

is also a Dark Lord and council member

he should not be a companion...

Whatever the case may be, it's too late to make requests one way or the other. So, this subject is moot. The only thing I can think of is that you'll have chances to pick new or old companions, which means that if Marr is a companion candidate, you don't have to choose him.

Since that's the case, if you don't want Marr as a companion, then don't choose him as one.

Yeah I'd have to say "no" to this, Marr is way too important to be following you and shooting random mobs.

Would be totally immersion-breaking.

Now, if they wanted to have Marr help you on one mission of importance, that would be cool. Just not a permanent sidekick thing.

I can see him not being a permanent companion, but rather a temporary one which is understandable.

This has happened with prominent characters in other Bioware games, too. Let's take DA:I for example, depending on how you play your world Alistair and Cullen can become temporary companions.

And let's not forget, he did tag along in SoR for a bit.