Which Non-romanceable character would you want to have a romance with?

TyrionOutsider

Looks like nobody's mentioned this one, but...

On Alderaan, the smuggler gets to talk to the brother and sister of House Teraan who are involved in the alliance thing - she is supposed to be marrying the guy in House Organa, and the she-smuggler gets to flirt (and even black-screen-of-sex) with the brother. Some more of him would be interesting (I'm not sure he's exactly companion material, but...).

EDIT: And of course I didn't read the post right above this one... Bah.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see:

Companions first...Lord Scourge and Zenith, Gault (he's funny)

NPC's...Jonas Balkar, Captain Biron (JK quest on Hoth, 'Unlikely Allies' the suave Imperial with the awesome Scottish accent...also does Rutau, and Imperial BH quest giver...) The Eidolon

Sith Lords: Marr, Ravage and Vowrawn.

Sith Overseers: Lord Aberon and Harkun (seeing that bas****'s face after you say something off colour to him, would be priceless lol)

Zenith (Consular companion).

Lord Scourge (Knight companion).

Oh, and a full romance for Pierce (Warrior companion), instead of just a fling.

That cute Twi'lek my Smuggler met on Hoth (Alilia?) would have been fun to romance, but my Smuggler was female, so maybe she was romanceable but only for males.

Also, I think Darth Ravage would be fun to flirt with, but more in the sense that Thana Vesh is fun to flirt with than as a real romance (flirting = annoying them).

Edited by Gwena

Anybody that Nicholas Boulton voices -- I'm still not over Garrett Hawke and that sexy Templar in the Lothering Chantry in Origins.

Off the top of my head, in SWTOR that's Watcher X and Lord Draaaaaag (I can never remember how to spell his name).

To add more:

Tharan Cedrax, Consular's healer companion.

Sanju Pyne, guy in Agent story. OMG I want him so, so much!

Jonas Balkar, SIS dude in trooper story.

Lord Cytharat, Makeb. I kept him alive!

Um...Overseer Harkun. He's on Korriban for Inquisitors. I swear to all that is Holy, he and my Inquisitor HAD to have had some secret trysts behind closed doors when I logged out for the night and set her wherever cause it was like he was trying TOO hard to be mean. I think he was banging his 'student'. I swear he was. I have no proof, but just the way he was so over the top, there was a little something, something happening. Plus, I left him alive. He's right there kneeling/bowing to you when you become Darth Imperius (etc).

And...I think that's it.

Anuli, the non-genetic slicer 'brother' of Mako on Nar Shaddaa. Such a cutie. :)

Same with that Slick dude on Makeb.

Darth Marr! Some hot SGR with him... my warrior's lightsaber together with his! :p Marauding the bed. :p

Aristocra Saganu. SGR of course. He and my Chiss agent... :) I mean, I joined his house darnit. Surely that's same-sex marriage essentially! :p

Lord Scourge, Lt. Pierce, Tharan Cedrax, Jonas Balkar, that Twi'lek guy you can flirt with in the smuggler story (name begins with N...Nomar?), Capt. Biron (that VOICE), Cytherat for the ladies too, Capt Cole Cantarus on Corellia...that's all that come to mind for now. :D

Um...Overseer Harkun. He's on Korriban for Inquisitors. I swear to all that is Holy, he and my Inquisitor HAD to have had some secret trysts behind closed doors when I logged out for the night and set her wherever cause it was like he was trying TOO hard to be mean.

There's a fanfic out there that explores this idea. It's one of my favorite SWTOR stories, although it's not for the faint of heart. ;) The moment when Harkun's true feelings are revealed is a powerful one.