Which Non-romanceable character would you want to have a romance with?

TyrionOutsider

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lord Scourge, Lt. Pierce, Tharan Cedrax, Jonas Balkar, that Twi'lek guy you can flirt with in the smuggler story (name begins with N...Nomar?), Capt. Biron (that VOICE), Cytherat for the ladies too, Capt Cole Cantarus on Corellia...that's all that come to mind for now. :D

There's a fanfic out there that explores this idea. It's one of my favorite SWTOR stories, although it's not for the faint of heart. ;) The moment when Harkun's true feelings are revealed is a powerful one.

WHERE!? Is it on archiveofourown.org?? If not, PM me and let me know what the fic is. Hopefully it's by a good author, I've ran across a few where their stories seem oddly jumbled. *makes gimme motions with her hands*

I know you can try to start something with Satele Shan but she politely shuts the male pc down, and I for one would most definitly like to have both my Jedi Knight & Jedi Consular to romance Satele Shan both are quite taken by her

Inverting the intent of the thread a little:

My she-agent decided on the easy way:

On Hutta, when you are impersonating Le Sabre Rouge (that's what it's called in the French localisation), you get called out by that one dude near the beginning. And you get the option to keep him quiet by showing him a good time, so she did.

But she told me that she would absolutely not ever do it again with him. Not ever.

By the way, is that the lowest level any class can actually get a black screen of carnal knowledge? Mine did it when she was level 3 or so.

Zenith, Numen Brock, Attros Finn, Aristokra.

But, to be honest, more than anything I would love to have an option to romance a dashing Jedi Knight or a dangerous Sith Lord of a non-human species, male gender as a female PC. I am not sophisticated enough in my digital happy escapism preferences to appreciate all the options I've gotten. It's SWTOR. I want to RP a love affair with an Obi-Wan's or Kit Fisto's reincarnation.

Edited by DomiSotto

Zenith, Numen Brock, Attros Finn, Aristokra.

But, to be honest, more than anything I would love to have an option to romance a dashing Jedi Knight or a dangerous Sith Lord of a non-human species, male gender as a female PC. I am not sophisticated enough in my digital happy escapism preferences to appreciate all the options I've gotten. It's SWTOR. I want to RP a love affair with an Obi-Wan's or Kit Fisto's reincarnation.

Someone had told me Cytharat was romancable for females on Imp Side Makeb, but wookiepedia and my memory say that wasn't the case (but only made it through Imp side makeb once). Have you checked that out (I only ask because I have no idea if maybe you just play Rep)?

Don't care for all the aliens myself. Face dangles just ick, Voss I always remember the Agent line and assume it's the one that tells me they all suffer from halitosis, so I always think "Why would they want to?"

Non-romanceable for my characters. I would have liked my Agent to romance Hunter before finding out she's female and been all "Gah" :p I am sad that no flirts where offered. Even a flirt of my agent and then being turned down by Hunter saying "You're not my type." Then she'd move on to Vector or Theron.

Hah yes, that guy is the lowest level one night stand in game. I think Rana for the JK is the second.

My bounty hunter wanted to romance Juda. She's cute as a button. Working women have to look out for each other.

Yeah I'd have to agree with you that Ranna would be the second lowest level romance option. I think that male Agents get one just about every planet for those that want to get sow those space oats around. I think that the third lowest romance is a toss up between male Trooper Jaxo, and male Agent and that chick in the cantina on DK.

For me, I wish that female Inquisitors had a romance option with Ashara. FFS it was hard being a Dark Side Female Sorc and gain any amount of affection with that wench. She hated my character, and every decision I made. She's lucky I didn't throw her out of an air lock, or Force Choke her.

"She also doesn't like it when you're mean or strike out against Jedi." - TenTonHammer Inq companion guide. That about sums up everything my Sorc did, heck the only difference with my Sorc and Sin was that my Sin was male so she liked more of the gifts from him.

Edited by SuperGrunt

I would've LOVED a female Ashara romance. Adronikos is a creep. Also getting her affection wouldn't be such a chore then :p

Andronikus isn't so bad. Aric J is a creep. Everywhere you go on the last bit of Ord Mantell, all of Coruscant, and most of Taris, he runs along behind you staring at your character's backside... That's actually why my F commando dropped him for Elara, and I'm a bloke.

Pretty much having SGR romances with all "romanceable" companions ie ahsara, vette etc for female characters.

For NPC's

More with Ranna for JK

The woman who pays the BH for work done for the hutt when on Hutta

The Sith pureblood on Korriban who sends you to your trainer

The female on Tython who sends you to the trainer

It might be fun to "split up" the padawan lovers on tython by sleeping with one or the other

Zash (I would consider even giving her Ashara's body)

Thana Vesh

More with Jaxo

More with Watcher 2

Garza's aid the green girl

Vette's sister

Padawan Fia

all of these of course would be with SGR options

thats about all I can think of right now, I will edit if I remember any more.

Edited by Jedi_riches

Pretty much having SGR romances with all "romanceable" companions ie ahsara, vette etc for female characters.

For NPC's

More with Ranna for JK

The woman who pays the BH for work done for the hutt when on Hutta

The Sith pureblood on Korriban who sends you to your trainer

The female on Tython who sends you to the trainer

It might be fun to "split up" the padawan lovers on tython by sleeping with one or the other

Zash (I would consider even giving her Ashara's body)

Thana Vesh

More with Jaxo

More with Watcher 2

Garza's aid the green girl

Vette's sister

all of these of course would be with SGR options

thats about all I can think of right now, I will edit if I remember any more.

YES PLEASE.. I always wanted to romance Thana with my female Sith Sorc..

Someone had told me Cytharat was romancable for females on Imp Side Makeb, but wookiepedia and my memory say that wasn't the case (but only made it through Imp side makeb once). Have you checked that out (I only ask because I have no idea if maybe you just play Rep)?

Don't care for all the aliens myself. Face dangles just ick, Voss I always remember the Agent line and assume it's the one that tells me they all suffer from halitosis, so I always think "Why would they want to?"

No, Cytherat is not bisexual. Which would be fine with me, if a female got a similar option, but it is a human female both sides for a female PC. Teffani rejects the F!Smuggler in Republic story-line. The only male Sith that you are allowed to try to flirt with is Darth Arkous in FA. Other than that, the entire Jedi Order along with their passionate Sith counterparts fields zero available males.

Thing is, there are literally millions of human males all around me, bit Twi'leks, Nautolans, Mirialians, Togrutas , Chiss, Rattatakis ain't. So when in SW verse, I want to RP different species and romance different species, and a Force User, because, well, it's SW!

I find it sad that there is not a single option in all 8 classes that suits my particular preferences. And I don't think it is that specific or unusual.

Edited by DomiSotto

WHERE!? Is it on archiveofourown.org?? If not, PM me and let me know what the fic is. Hopefully it's by a good author, I've ran across a few where their stories seem oddly jumbled. *makes gimme motions with her hands*

Me too! Harkun/Inquisitor has a lot of potential ;)

I think almost all of my favorites have already been mentioned, so I'm just going to toss in Harlow Ricks & General Hesker to the mix.