PvP Power Leveling Bug? Rumor?

Later

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have faith BW will deal with the exploiters. Having deckeed out lvl 50 cheaters camping low levels on PvP servers would be awful.

Having people at level 50 with a few million controlling the markets for the next few months will be worse.

What exactly is this supposed exploit, anyway? I queued for warzones earlier and they ended due to imbalance a few times, I got 700 XP for wasting 4 minutes each, then stopped queueing and went back to straight questing because it was pointless to just go in wasting time for a few mobs' worth of XP.

We've been asked not to share the exploit. Suffice it to say that Bioware considers it an exploit (I have a PM in my inbox that explicitly says exactly that).

Edited by mountains

I heard the dev's were going to "anti-camp" the noob areas for all those nasty cheaters. Dev's have death rays and 5 bladed light sabres. It will all be right in the end.

who the hell is worrying about camping?

I'm worried about the economy and the fact that level 50 exploiters in full PVP suits are going to DESTROY

We've been asked not to share the exploit. Suffice it to say that Bioware considers it an exploit (I have a PM in my inbox that explicitly says exactly that).

Understood... hopefully they roll-back/suspend those who exploited it then.

simple fix, let more people in the game to level the pvp queues out, stop kissing best buys a-s-s in horrid staged chats and get your game working correctly.

The exploit was a little more than this. I read how it worked earlier. It isn't as simple as letting more people in the game.

Again due to EULA we cannot talk specifics, but just know it takes a coordinated effort to really benefit.

Really looking forward to how Bioware decides to handle this. It was their screw up since it had been reported during beta and still wasn't tell with. The PvP exp and mechanic is messed up. Not the players fault. All you have to do is queue for warzones to use the bug basically..

This really upsets me i can get over the EGA, but the fact that there is a mass in game exploit that you cant bane anyone for... that we are missing out on... is awful and will ruin the launch of this game if not handled well. there have already been streams and post of players well over level 40 on the first day. Def your move BW

Uh, this is a massive bug. I've never seen an MMO with a massive bug as this. These bugs are usually dealt with in alpha and beta stages of the game. You can blame Bioware. They created the game. We don't expect a bugless game at launch, but I don't expect a bug of this magnitude either.

If you think this is a massive bug then this must be the first video game you've ever played ever. I've seen bugs in MMO's where people gotten free money, could duplicate items, i mean hide in spots people couldn't touch, but they could attack out from in so many other MMO's. This is nothing, and stop using this as an excuse to moan and complain more about how you didn't put in a pre-order code in early enough to get in the early early access. Did people forget that the early access was said to start on the 15th....i didn't get in either, but i also didn't pre-order as soon as these people. It's only fair.

I wouldn't expect people who waited in some line to let me ahead or go in with them if they are allowed in earlier then when i thought i could go, and when im already being allowed to go earlier then other people.

The logic in complaining that you didn't get into early early access is absolutely idiotic.

they wont ban users, because they needs to ban all players on bugged servers. they need to rollback and invite a lot more players in game.

Why? What the heck are you all insane? I feel like im in the twilight zone.... Ban the whole server as in it's whole servers doing this. You need to stop pounding those red bulls man you're not getting into the game go to bed. People are going crazy or just turning into morons i can't tell the difference on these boards. Why at all would that make logical sense?