Know what this game needs?

Caladoren

More knockbacks and stuns from mobs.....cause it's super fun....and really adds to the combat experience.....yay.....

No doubt...glad PvEers are getting a taste of what PvP has been like since launch. Glad you're enjoying it.

I was thinking the other day we needed more things that break the lore. Jedi with black-cored rainbow sabers in dancers' outfits just doesn't break immersion enough. OOH! Railguns that SHOOT lightsabers! That's what we need!

Knockbacks and stuns aren't part of the lore? Pretty sure Vader came to the forums to post about how OP Sorcs are after a certain lightning incident. But that was nothing to the time he complained about Guardian knockback, "right into a volcano, how is that fair?"

I love that the knockbacks and stuns are on like a 5 second timer and our interrupt to stop them is on a 4-6x longer timer.

"Oh, you interrupted my 'Durasteal Punch', that's nice, too bad your interrupt has 24 seconds left on cooldown"

*Durasteal Punch to the the face*

(If you're really lucky, you'll land in the middle of another pack of mobs and agro them too.)

Knockbacks and stuns aren't part of the lore? Pretty sure Vader came to the forums to post about how OP Sorcs are after a certain lightning incident. But that was nothing to the time he complained about Guardian knockback, "right into a volcano, how is that fair?"

No, see, Obi-Wan had the high ground. Of course that leads to instant dismemberment. There's no high ground buff in this game to make any of the knockbacks make sense.

I love that the knockbacks and stuns are on like a 5 second timer and our interrupt to stop them is on a 4-6x longer timer.

"Oh, you interrupted my 'Durasteal Punch', that's nice, too bad your interrupt has 24 seconds left on cooldown"

*Durasteal Punch to the the face*

(If you're really lucky, you'll land in the middle of another pack of mobs and agro them too.)

Back against a wall. Also use your own stun as a secondary interrupt. Not hard to counter.