Rakghouls back on Tatooine until July 7

Iwipe

Oh good... this is actually one of the few events that slightly annoys me.

Since I record the storylines, it's somewhat annoying to have the sound of exploding ****-filled bodies in the background when in a cutscene (because those sounds cut through sometimes).

Other than that, I'm not annoyed tho...

I love the original event. This one seems incredibly boring to me. I've got outsider rep with this event (and legend with all the others.) Every time it comes back, I just can't bring myself to care. Maybe it just needs better rewards.

I just want the armor pistols and sniper rifle I got plenty of mounts already.

For those who abhor this event, do the following.

1. Stay off of fleet and hide in your stronghold or your ship.

2. If you venture out anywhere, buy a vaccine for 2,000 credits from a medical droid. Do not use it UNLESS you become infected. Or, if you are really, really stupid, you can buy the exact same vaccine off the GTN for 10,000 or more credits from enterprising players who know such people exist.

3. The first signs of infection are a cough and a stumble, with a small amount of green fog emitting from your head. If that happens, take your vaccine. It will cure you and lasts a few hours.

4. If you visit Fleet with an Emergency Fleet Pass, as soon as you are mobile, run as fast as you can anywhere else. This is where many carriers hang out. On empire it's in front of the storage lockers on the inner ring, the one with the medical droid on the right. This teleport location is not a good pace to be during this event. Also avoid crowds such as around the GTN. The VIP lounge is tolerable, but beware because "jumpers" like to climb up on the railing and jump down on the crowd at the teleport area just below. Best to stay off the GTN platform in VIP if you're up there.

Rakghouls are back and this time they are on Tatooine until July 7. If you never done this event before or need a refresher feel free to consult this guide.

http://dulfy.net/2014/01/21/swtor-thorn-rakghoul-resurgence-event-guide/

Thanks for the warning. Raktrolls incoming, avoid fleet (and trolls saying "herpderp, use a vaccine if you don't want anything to do with it, herpderp").

Edit: not directed at post directly above mine, where poster appears to be making genuine attempt to help.

Edited by Max_Killjoy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.