What's your legacy surname?

Soulmatey

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is "Dellanotte"...it wouldn't let me put a space between the words...but it means "of the night".

...when I was planning out my legacy family tree, I felt a little like I was reading Genesis...Earnesto and Palayna begat Collametta and Mameha who begat Rosalina, etc...lol

Edited by GussJr

Im not going to read thru the 51 pages of posts to see if mine is original or not.

Surname is Lung'pu with first names being Ayph, Weeph, Hooph, Deyph, Jooph.

Jeez, 10 more pages passed by as i typed this out.

I did see one bounty hunter with the name Blubba Fatt with the male character model 4 (the rotund one)

Edited by ryuoki

Went with Murray which is an old family name for my toon I've had since early SWG days. My Sith hit it first and I entered it without thinking... see I have my new favorite toon in my smuggler named Rooster. I was going to surname him Terrik but forgot all about it until it was too late :mad:

Siblings:

Pod and Pad

of the i Legacy

PS. They should also include these as companion gifts of the [Cultural Artefact] type:

"Oh, I could do something with these" ... You gained +/-10 Affection with...

The fun never ends :)

Edited by -Scrooge-

My Legacy Surname is Prima, it's down to a way of generating your own jedi name. I have used it in both KOTORs so I continue with it here.

So my full name for one of my chars is Milgr Prima.

Thing is it also works with another char of mine Lord Slaffic Prima

and the prima legacy sounds pretty cool as well.

Bastet. The Egyptian Cat goddess, as a nod to how I normally pick dark side options,.... She is supposed to be for wisdom, since I tend to lack that. My warrior is named Sekhmet (the later cat goddess of war) of the Bastet Legacy....

It suits nicely.

The Highwind Legacy.

Name thief! *points accusingly* :p

On Sanctum of the Exalted, I have the Highwind Legacy. (named after Final Fantasy IV's Kain Highwind, NOT Final Fantasy VII's Cid Highwind. ;) ) Ever since KotOR, Highwind has been my go-to last name.

On The Ebon Hawk, Highwind was taken, so I went with Vael, after Sebastian Vael from Dragon Age 2.

I wanted a name that sounded somewhat like a gladiator for my Bounty Hunter, to combine my enjoyment of ancient Roman history as well as Star Wars. I came up with the name Treanidus (which I pronounce "Trey-an-EYE-duss"). When the legacy name option became available, I decided to go with Caesari ("Ki-sar-EE") since it had a nice ring to it.

I pretty much just started a Smuggler (eventually going toward Scoundrel/Sawbones path), who I'm intending to be Treanidus's brother. I haven't really given him a first name yet, but his nickname is the same as mine IRL, partially because again it has a nice ring to it with the legacy surname: Dr. Crash (trust me, I earned the latter part long before the first part!)

Edited by bmhale

Emyr

It was also the surname from my main Character I had in SWG. It is good to see that this is a true legacy for me :-).

So far I'm still debating what relations my 2 characters should have (I'd love to have them as siblings but one is a Sith Pureblood and the other is a Zabrak >.<).

Anyways I won't just stick with those 2 characters but create more (after my alt is 50 and viable in PVP) to fill a real family tree.