What's your legacy surname?

Soulmatey

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep seeing surnames like Immortal, Godlike, Starshaper, Starseeker, Godshater, the Killer or duplicating their own name (Lord Beavis Beavis; Lord Lord Lord).

My face is already hurting from the facepalms, so I'm hoping to see something original!

P.S. Still didn't come up with my own! Trying to remember some favourite literature characters.

Mine is Cousland... you know from Dragon Age: Origins the human noble? :p

Linkoh...

I have alot of spare time so I am slowly creating a language, every one of my character names is a word and Linkoh means Language.

So for example. (grammar rules add the of and the order swapping)

Hahkil Linkoh = Language of Storm

Khlon Linkoh = Language of the Tree

Pilahk Linkoh = Language of Control

Hooseh Linkoh = Language of Sleep

Fleck Linkoh = Language of Bullets (bit weird but meh)

Timpohl Linkoh = Language of Machinery

Bluhst Linkoh = Language of the Beast

Punsahl Linkoh = Language of Shadows

I AM SO NERDY :D

Edited by Hahkil

I chose "Stratos" so with the title I chose my character is:

"The Outlaw Kevin Stratos"

Has a nice ring to it I think. :)

Stratos comes from one of my favorite cars "Lancia Stratos". Plus it's neutral enough to work fine for my alts. My guildies were telling me I should've went with "Bacon" so I'd be Kevin Bacon. :p

The source of my Legacy name came from my first MMORPG surname. EQ. The day my main, Cerilynn, reached 20 was a day of things going wrong. As an act of spite to Murphy, I gave her the last name of Jynx. She, in all her game forms, has worn it since.

Here, on Sanctum, it has become the Jinxed Legacy. She has been joined by Boadicea, (historical figure that the Romans really messed over), and Euryale, (one of the gorgons). I would have liked to have Cassandra and Pandora join them, but those names were taken by someone else.

~ Cerilynn