What's your legacy surname?

Soulmatey

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep seeing surnames like Immortal, Godlike, Starshaper, Starseeker, Godshater, the Killer or duplicating their own name (Lord Beavis Beavis; Lord Lord Lord).

My face is already hurting from the facepalms, so I'm hoping to see something original!

P.S. Still didn't come up with my own! Trying to remember some favourite literature characters.

Pewpewpewpewpew.

My alt is called Pewpewpewpewpew Pewpewpewpewpew.

I also have one called Huehuehuehuehue Pewpewpewpewpew, that one is an Operative.

Why? The troll potential.

Edited by Sensational

Ny legacy's name is Stormbringer. My main's name is Agent Badr Stormbringer, he is a Dark V, Imperial Agent Sniper. Based on the lore of this name I thought it was most appropiate to name the Fist of the Empire after this prodigious sword.

Stormbringer is the name of the infamous black sword featured in a number of fantasy stories by the author Michael Moorcock. Created by the forces of Chaos, it is described as a huge, black sword covered with strange runes carved deep into its blade. It is wielded by the doomed albino emperor Elric of Melniboné.

Windstorm; because they look cool and are very very destructive.

Fatality Windstorm

Opaque Windstorm

Fractal Windstorm

Pryzm Windstorm

Pyrite Windstorm

Kind of a on the fly descision the one I wanted was taken already, we were going through a small windstorm at the time as well

Anyways... If they give the option to change it; I might, but for now it's cool :)

Edited by L_Starbreeze

Surname is "Prime"

Why Prime?

Because it goes with everything and sounds alpha.

You could have a vulgar name name and it still makes it sound awesome. Like Poopeater. Add Prime to the end of it, and how does it sound? Poopeater Prime.....sounds alpha

Money legacy name.

Edited by GeoLager