What's your legacy surname?

Soulmatey

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question; can it be spaces between names? Or only one name. potentially separated by a ' ?

And;

The Norrath Legacy.

An ode to my favorite MMO of all-time.

Nice.

Always good to come across another fan of that great game.

Quick question; can it be spaces between names? Or only one name. potentially separated by a ' ?

And;

Nice.

Always good to come across another fan of that great game.

no spaces....

which left me with going with

Von'Strahn

if I could chose whos*******ideawasthisanyway as a legacy name I would.

WHO THE HELL THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO FORCE THE SAME LAST NAME ON EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER THE PLAYER MAKES?!?

A twi'lek with the same last name as a human and a sith....give me a break Bioware, great idea done totally wrong. Anyone that supports this idea is out of their freaking mind. The legacy name should only be for the character that has unlocked it or allows you to create a lastname for every character...

if I could chose whos*******ideawasthisanyway as a legacy name I would.

WHO THE HELL THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO FORCE THE SAME LAST NAME ON EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER THE PLAYER MAKES?!?

A twi'lek with the same last name as a human and a sith....give me a break Bioware, great idea done totally wrong. Anyone that supports this idea is out of their freaking mind. The legacy name should only be for the character that has unlocked it or allows you to create a lastname for every character...

It's not necessarily a last name, you can display it as "The _____ Legacy" if you want.

So, for example, it's my SW's last name, but my other characters basically "work" for him, so they'll all have it displayed as "The Soulgrinder Legacy"

Captain Mcutcheon Khorhoss

Or

Captain Mcutcheon

The Khorhoss Legacy

I just sat at work for hours thinking of some original name, even though Mcutcheon isnt exactly original.

Doesnt mean anything, not related to anything.

Although my first surname idea was Korhazt, which is rather german.

My legacy name is Antonius.

Main character is Roman Antonius

Doesn't really fit with some of my character names but sounds great with others.

Thought about naming him Candle so he would be be names Roman Candle but i thought i would not like to be stuck with that legacy for the rest of his life lol

I do not yet have a legacy name but I plan on making it something simple. My character's name is Alerio, which derived from Latin meaning Eagle. (but its arabic counterpart means wise man) so i plan on choosing Legacy name that acts simply as a surname. Ex. Alerio Smith (but i certainly wont use that) ;)