What's your legacy surname?

Soulmatey

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My legacy name is ZHA.

I am a huge Babylon 5 fan and ZHA in Minbari means "The Future" or "One Who Shapes the Future".

Since I am shaping the future of my characters as I play - I found it fitting.

My main is a (Peacekeeper) Commando named...wait for it...Aeryn-Sun (yes, I'm a Farscape fan as well) - so her full legacy name is:

Aeryn-Sun Zha or The Future of Aeryn-Sun.

Cheers!

Personally I just wanted the surname of 'Storm' for most of my toons (and not exclusively mine either) but apparently Storm isn't available on ANY server even the non-english Euro servers. My guess is the Trooper ability named 'Storm' stole my Legacy...Lol.

Oh well, guess I'll just hide the name and pretend it doesn't exist. Heck I can't even use the extended ascii characters of a few vowels to use my alternative names and they aren't actually correct without those characters [non-english words though technically I'd be using the French or German translation which is Supposed to be supported - even setting language to the appropriate language doesn't allow it].

Think I may delete and reroll my toons on another server to try and secure the name Sturm which is apparently some kind of translation of Storm - based on "Sturm und Drang" 'Storm and Stress' some german artistic movement/philosophy 1780's based partly on the American Revolution. I'm not particularly thrilled about the Storm und Drang style [google it, Wikipedia has an article about it] though, doesn't really match what I want.

My Legacy name is Viros. So that makes all my characters' names as follows:

Captain Celair Viros

Master Innova Viros

Captain Rodech Viros

Potential Class Story Spoiler

Celair's a Trooper and Rodech's a Smuggler, in case anyone's wondering.

Edited by Rodech

I made mine Super-saiyan and all my characters after the main im using now will have DB inspired names. The main I'm using now (32 sniper) is named TungJckMyDrtHol because that is the most inappropriate name I could come up with haha.

I am just wondering if the legacy name you create is unique or if you can have the same legacy name as someone else on the server.

My legacy name is Kvitrafn. It´s a name I´ve used in games since I started playing computer games back in 1985.

It´s old norwegian for white raven, and I think I heard it in some story my grandmother told me when I was a kid, and it stuck with me.

Edit: If you google it you get a lot of results from Kvitrafn from the black metal band Gorgoroth. That´s not me... He stole my name years later. :p

Edited by tmsolberg