Quinn and the new expansion

Maraxuss

And hopefully those of us that are equally passionate about Kaliyo's betrayal being punished should be able to kill her as well. Heck, we don't even get to force choke her!

Uh, what? Is this something that happens post-50? Because it sure doesn't during the vanilla story.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on the completely and totally love Quinn section. My main Warrior married and had a kid with him. She's LS 5 so no force chokes or anything like that, she forgave him.

My second warrior is DS5, she force choked him, kicked him around and then said he could make it up to her in bed, but well, she sleeps with anything that breathes so, punishment for him I guess.

My third warrior is a mix and well, once you get to the third warrior you're like meh. I of course romanced him, but by this point it was no big deal.

Wow you're a forgiving Sith Lord :)

It's not necessary about forgiveness. Even if we get the option to kill him, my male warrior is going to keep him because he... approves of his actions, so to speak. Considering that it is basically a rule that a Sith always ends up killing his master, and thus a master is betrayed by their apprentices, the whole ruse wasn't all that surprising. It was bound to happen at some point from any member of the team. It just so happened to be Quinn. And if you think about it that way, in order to successfully set the trap and lead the warrior into it, Quinn had to show a lot of courage, self-confidence, ingenuity and great ability to hide his true feelings from a powerful force user. My warrior gladly spared Quinn's life to utilize those talents and keep him as a valuable asset. And will happily continue to do so.

I figured (with my SW's that romances him) that he thought that by making her kill him, she would be angry at his betrayal enough to turn that rage onto Baras for making her loyal servant betray him, making her fight against Baras just that much easier for her.

He sounds almost disappointed that he lived.

Was I the only one who selected that he needed to be punished, but I would keep him as my spouse? Because no one said Vette's collar was destroyed. I like to think he's been wearing it under his uniform as punishment.

And then he gets shocked for arguing with Vette.

It's not destroyed, if you romance Vette you learn that she's been keeping it for 'special' occasions. ;)

You know life's weird when the Sith isn't the kinky one...

It's not destroyed, if you romance Vette you learn that she's been keeping it for 'special' occasions. ;)

You know life's weird when the Sith isn't the kinky one...

Then I guess my Fem!Warrior took it and slapped it onto Quinn, and Vette gets to find a more elegant collar for that.

Uh, what? Is this something that happens post-50? Because it sure doesn't during the vanilla story.

Kaliyo sells out the IA and the Empire the whole time she is on your ship and shows very little remorse when you nearly get killed for it. Had she not gotten caught, she makes it clear she would have continued to use you as a cash cow. So, yah, she was betraying you from beginning to end for money and lulz. Pretty much all you get to do is pat her on the head and say "Don't do that again, naughty girl." At least Quinn betrays you in the belief that he is doing what is right for the future of the Empire and deeply regrets it after.

Kaliyo sells out the IA and the Empire the whole time she is on your ship and shows very little remorse when you nearly get killed for it. Had she not gotten caught, she makes it clear she would have continued to use you as a cash cow. So, yah, she was betraying you from beginning to end for money and lulz. Pretty much all you get to do is pat her on the head and say "Don't do that again, naughty girl." At least Quinn betrays you in the belief that he is doing what is right for the future of the Empire and deeply regrets it after.

I've been wanting to execute that bish ever since that. Actually even before, cause I got sick of listening to 'Dibs on the Heeeeaaaad'. :cool:

I have three, soon to be four, agents who have been plotting various methods to get rid of that ***** ever since!!

Edited by Amadahy

That said, I don't really care.. He's a conceptually weak character to begin with, so I hardly pay any attention one way or the other.

I found him to be a breath of fresh air among many of the companions Bioware usually serves us.

He is not the macho style hulky warrior type, if you like a little RP he is quite useful around the ship - he is your pilot, mechanic, medic. He has a very thorough mind, is intelligent and thus can plan your tactics on the move.

If you romance him he is also quite far from the steroetype - he is not the alpha male, YOU deicde the pace and he needs to be pushed into the corner to admit anything - only then he gains enough composure to take a bit of a lead.

I find him the most interesting of all warrior companions, definitley most suited to be on board the Wrath's ship.

Don`t jump the gun guys we don`t know much about anything at this point , what if they re introduce him(or any other scumbag *cough* Skadge) into the story in a very sympathetic/loyal manner? According to the new timeline/scenario you might actually reconsider

never

Edited by Kaisernick

Will I be able to force choke Quinn out an airlock thereby killing him twice?

I would pay for the expansion just for that. Maybe it could be tied to a hidden achievement that rewards you with a holo-recording of his death that can be used as health regen item, like GSF camera. :D

I don't know why people keep making these posts about companions, they aren't going to post spoilers about the story so all you are doing is spamming the forums with useless posts.

You don't like {Companion name here}? Grats, no one gives a crap.

These responses always make me laugh. Declares nobody cares about topic. Others continue to discuss same topic. You are a genius.

Will I be able to force choke Quinn out an airlock thereby killing him twice?

pleeeeeeeeeease, bw. i wll be really really good, and you won't have to get me a christmas present and i'll walk the dog and..

Edited by kingshaneo

I might kill Quinn if given the choice, but I'd have to leave that up to Pierce, since I gave Quinn to him for his plaything and Pierce might be attached to him by now. A man like Pierce needs a reliable source of fade-to-black moments around anyway, and my SW is definitely in and out too much to be more than a beloved mistress that meets him on her terms.

Pierce <3