Which has been your favorite regen toy so far?

Xakthul

There's nothing quite like sitting down to a nice toasty campfire in the middle of Coruscant. But, I think the one I use most often are the repair drone thingies, as my main Ikinai is a cyborg, so she has little repair bots hover around her to fix her up.

Feign death makes for some hilarious moments from people who don't know it's a regen and think you randomly died (I've even had newbies try to loot my body lol) I also like the one handed hand stand and for my fancy Chiss agent I have the automated barber shop mishap one (forget what it's called) he looks so dignified being squirted in the face. :D

Feign death is unlocked on all of my characters simply for the humor. When I use it around people, especially starting planets, it's absolutely hilarious.

Also the carbonite chamber which I have been using a lot lately. I figure my girls need to get a little practice in for KotFE.

Edited by Amadahy

Soa is my current fave, but there will always be a special place in my heart for the Kolto Orbital strike. Nothing like a giant beam of Kolto from space knocking you flat on your back and keeping you down for the duration.

Feign death is unlocked on all of my characters simply for the humor. When I use it around people, especially starting planets, it's absolutely hilarious.

Also the carbonite chamber which I have been using a lot lately. I figure my girls need to get a little practice in for KotFE.

I love using it in a pile of unlooted npcs.

I use the push-ups one alot on my BH since it came out.....and then SoR intro happened and I laughed:D

I also used the blue globe regen on lightside Sith

I have a guild mate who uses that, and the groans are just... creepy. Sounds like a mouth breather.