Theran Shan?

GorkieX

LMAO! They keep fixing that door but she keeps getting in, eventually they just put up a bead curtain, durasteel doors are expensive!

You know the music the game has when something silly is going on (featured prominently in the Smuggler's storyline)? I kind of want to write short fics, set to that music, about the shenanigans that happen on the base of Odessen.

Alas, I can write hundreds of thousands of words on forums, but as soon as I'm confronted with that blank white document, the imaginative part of my mind and fingers stop communicating. It was a byproduct of being pregnant and though it's been three years now, I still haven't recovered :( (I've friggin' written at least a million words of fiction prior to that and had even won NaNoWriMo TWICE. This block makes me really sad, especially since my MIND is CONTINUOUSLY spinning stories :( :( ) ("Pregnancy Brain" is a real thing, yo.)

Edited by AngFour

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know the music the game has when something silly is going on (featured prominently in the Smuggler's storyline)? I kind of want to write short fics, set to that music, about the shenanigans that happen on the base of Odessen.

Alas, I can write hundreds of thousands of words on forums, but as soon as I'm confronted with that blank white document, the imaginative part of my mind and fingers stop communicating. It was a byproduct of being pregnant and though it's been three years now, I still haven't recovered :( (I've friggin' written at least a million words of fiction prior to that and had even won NaNoWriMo TWICE. This block makes me really sad, especially since my MIND is CONTINUOUSLY spinning stories :( :( ) ("Pregnancy Brain" is a real thing, yo.)

You could always write them directly on the forums if that helps? I for one would love to read about shenanigans!

Not really a spoiler but you never know

Hey guys did anyone get any romance letters in KOTET ??cause its driving me crazy that I didn't get any :(

No, I don't think they did any romance letters this time :(

Hmm...found a little gem and thought I'd share. Makes the whole KOTET end on a pretty darn sweet Theron note.

To get this line you must: Kill Senya, Arcann so you go to the Throne room with Lana and Theron. After you defeat Valk and are talking to Lana, choose "GOOD RIDDANCE" option.

You: No more nightmares, no more interruptions from a crusty old ghost. I could get used to this.

Theron: We can finally have some alone time without Valkorian whispering in your ear.

N'aww that's just the sweetest. My agent said it brilliantly. love my sassy third liner agent. :D (I'd always chosen option 1 or 2 on this dialogue.

Hmm...found a little gem and thought I'd share. Makes the whole KOTET end on a pretty darn sweet Theron note.

To get this line you must: Kill Senya, Arcann so you go to the Throne room with Lana and Theron. After you defeat Valk and are talking to Lana, choose "GOOD RIDDANCE" option.

You: No more nightmares, no more interruptions from a crusty old ghost. I could get used to this.

Theron: We can finally have some alone time without Valkorian whispering in your ear.

N'aww that's just the sweetest. My agent said it brilliantly. love my sassy third liner agent. :D (I'd always chosen option 1 or 2 on this dialogue.

D'aww <3 thanks for sharing since I dunno if I can bring myself to kill Arcann and Senya :( I mean maybe if I take Kaliyo's evil husband that far but not with most of my characters T_T

In other news I dunno if you guys have picked this dialogue option in the "battle for Odessen" chapter of KotFE where Theron asks "would you listen if I told you to be careful?" and with my trooper I picked the "depends on how you ask" flirt option which made them kiss and my trooper said he'd be careful and Theron said he was a terrible liar. Anyway this time on my agent I picked "probably not" which lead to:

Agent: "I like risks, you know that ;) "

Theron: "You're so certain"

(they kiss)

Theron: "That's not fair"

Agent: "Proved my point then"

Theron: (as agent is walking away) "Yeah yeah, you're always right...I'm crazy about you"

OMG that was just too adorable, way better than the other option <3 I have this like high pitched squeal trapped in my chest trying to get out because of the cuteness. Better not wake the neighbors though :D

Edited by Nefla

D'aww <3 thanks for sharing since I dunno if I can bring myself to kill Arcann and Senya :( I mean maybe if I take Kaliyo's evil husband that far but not with most of my characters T_T

In other news I dunno if you guys have picked this dialogue option in the "battle for Odessen" chapter of KotFE where Theron asks "would you listen if I told you to be careful?" and with my trooper I picked the "depends on how you ask" flirt option which made them kiss and my trooper said he'd be careful and Theron said he was a terrible liar. Anyway this time on my agent I picked "probably not" which lead to:

(they kiss)

Theron: (as agent is walking away) "Yeah yeah, you're always right...I'm crazy about you"

OMG that was just too adorable, way better than the other option <3 I have this like high pitched squeal trapped in my chest trying to get out because of the cuteness. Better not wake the neighbors though :D

Amazing! You know I see things like this and think "I gotta try that on my next character" but.. if I'm right, I can simply replay those specific chapters and make different choices right? To still experience it without another full run through?

Amazing! You know I see things like this and think "I gotta try that on my next character" but.. if I'm right, I can simply replay those specific chapters and make different choices right? To still experience it without another full run through?

You can definitely go back and pick a different dialogue option in conversations but they keep the choices you made in your first playthrough as canon choices. So if you originally spared Senya and Arcann they will still be alive in later chapters even if you replay and kill them. That's my understanding at least :(

(they kiss)

I just redid this one it was so cute!!! sigh.

Anyone have any ideas on what you'd like to see going forward with the story in regards to Theron?

I really want him to eventually catch up with Satele, maybe Satele and his father at the same time, family fun time?. I also want that scene in KOTFE where we could choose to try and kill Satele if we were DS to be brought up again.

Anyone have any ideas on what you'd like to see going forward with the story in regards to Theron?

I really want him to eventually catch up with Satele, maybe Satele and his father at the same time, family fun time?. I also want that scene in KOTFE where we could choose to try and kill Satele if we were DS to be brought up again.

What I would love to see (and pretty much pay for) is a bonus chapter that takes place between the end of KOTET and the beginning of whatever the devs have planned next. You and your LI (Theron for me, of course) FINALLY get that vay-caaaay-shun :D and head off to some secluded, out-of-the-way paradise planet...only to find it's the secret staging ground for a radical faction (new cult of Revanites? Valkorian loyalists?) determined to take over the galaxy.

It'll have drama, excitement, hair-raising escapes, peppy romantic banter and Theron in swimwear. I'd call that a win. :p

What I would love to see (and pretty much pay for) is a bonus chapter that takes place between the end of KOTET and the beginning of whatever the devs have planned next. You and your LI (Theron for me, of course) FINALLY get that vay-caaaay-shun :D and head off to some secluded, out-of-the-way paradise planet...only to find it's the secret staging ground for a radical faction (new cult of Revanites? Valkorian loyalists?) determined to take over the galaxy.

It'll have drama, excitement, hair-raising escapes, peppy romantic banter and Theron in swimwear. I'd call that a win. :p

The problem with this idea, which is a good idea, is that not all LI's have returned. :/

OMG heck yes XD BioWare please hire this individual!

I really want some kind of meeting Theron's parents as his romantic partner XD though we have already met Satele she doesn't acknowledge anything about the romance and I feel like Jace would be more protective in a cute way and my Trooper would definitely be both hero-worshiping and intimidated :D my imperials who romanced Theron would be super nervous too. I can just imagine the cutes XD

Know what I'd like to see? An end to his pathological need to wear the same outfit every day.

Know what I'd like to see? An end to his pathological need to wear the same outfit every day.

Lol yes XD though with our luck BioWare wouldn't let us customize his outfit, they would just give him a new unchangeable version with even bigger shoulder pads :D

On the note of companion customization, has anyone else noticed you can change Shae Vizla's outfit? You can equip her with stuff but her face and head are invisible.

Sorry I'm a little late here, can anyone tell me if you get any personal letters from Theron after kotet is over? Was kinda expecting to hear something from him afterwards but so far nothing. Was that last smooch the end of it? Fun while it lasted I suppose.

meeting Theron's parents as his romantic partner

Met his mother, and she doesn't seem too keen on me! Think I'd skip dinner with the folks and go straight to des.. you know what, that joke is way too corny :p

Edited by grania

Sorry I'm a little late here, can anyone tell me if you get any personal letters from Theron after kotet is over? Was kinda expecting to hear something from him afterwards but so far nothing. Was that last smooch the end of it? Fun while it lasted I suppose.

Met his mother, and she doesn't seem too keen on me! Think I'd skip dinner with the folks and go straight to des.. you know what, that joke is way too corny :p

No letters aside from the one he sends you while you are in carbonite and the one he sends you when you go camping with Valkorion without notice. :(

I want to pretend that Satele didn't know the PC and Theron were lovers so she can be shocked (and disappointed?) later, especially if the PC is a jedi. What I really want is the meeting with Jace though XD think of the approval (Trooper, maybe Jedi) and/or the drama (Sith or Imperial Agent) XD

I really want some kind of meeting Theron's parents as his romantic partner XD though we have already met Satele she doesn't acknowledge anything about the romance and I feel like Jace would be more protective in a cute way and my Trooper would definitely be both hero-worshiping and intimidated :D my imperials who romanced Theron would be super nervous too. I can just imagine the cutes XD

While Satele doesn't really fully acknowledge it, there are two things that differ in Chapter 12 with her if you're romancing Theron.

When she talks about thinking about "ending you there" you only get the option "Theron would not approve" if you're romancing him (to which she says "We didn't save you to spare Theron's feelings.") Also, if you try to kill Satele at the end she says "Poor Theron" instead of "I understand".

So I think she knows.

But yeah I'd love to meet Jace and see what he thinks. I'd like to see more of him and Satele in general really. There's a lot of drama there.

While Satele doesn't really fully acknowledge it, there are two things that differ in Chapter 12 with her if you're romancing Theron.

When she talks about thinking about "ending you there" you only get the option "Theron would not approve" if you're romancing him (to which she says "We didn't save you to spare Theron's feelings.") Also, if you try to kill Satele at the end she says "Poor Theron" instead of "I understand".

So I think she knows.

Yeah that's what I was referring to, thank you. It can be a little awkward sometimes, romancing Theron as a (dark sided) sith. :o He's not a perfect goody goody or anything but I do have to wonder sometimes what exactly it is he likes about my character, and sometimes I wonder if he thinks she might kill him someday. But mostly I just wonder what those implants would taste like if I licked them. o.o Plasticky, or metallic?

Edited by grania

I can imagine my SI if he was ever to meet Satele again after the events of KOTET would be pretty annoyed with her.

My SI would be annoyed at how she just seemed to appear to talk to him for a moment on Odesson, she then runs off with Marr and then appears to do absolutely nothing whilst me and her son are out there putting our lives on the line. The last thing she should be doing when/if we see her again story wise is nagging at her son for dating a Sith Lord who might have made some big DS choices when we saved the galaxy together.

Also I hope we can get officially married to him soon, pretty please! :i_angel:

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

So I think she knows.

But yeah I'd love to meet Jace and see what he thinks. I'd like to see more of him and Satele in general really. There's a lot of drama there.

I know, I was just disappointed with that interaction/acknowledgement so I choose to pretend she doesn't know ^_^

I would've liked something more specific there too, but the fact we got something is better then nothing in my opinion. Kind of makes me think she knew about any Yavin fling, if thathappened, too. But that one is wishful hoping, unlike the 2 lines on Odessan with her which did happen. She definitely knows, or it wouldn't have been mentioned, we just don't get to actually discuss that or reply. Ability to reply alone would have helped there.

They haven't been together for a year yet (basing that on the dialogues mentioning an anniversary and 6 months passed between kotfe and kotet), so not wanting a rush from commitment, to marriage, personally (yes, class comps feel like they rushed into it so not much of a stretch really I know). but if it was going to happen, after the KotET ending seems the best spot for it, before we get shoved into another war would be nice...

They haven't been together for a year yet (basing that on the dialogues mentioning an anniversary and 6 months passed between kotfe and kotet), so not wanting a rush from commitment, to marriage, personally (yes, class comps feel like they rushed into it so not much of a stretch really I know). but if it was going to happen, after the KotET ending seems the best spot for it, before we get shoved into another war would be nice...

I'm not quite ready for marriage yet myself especially given the personality of the character I'm romancing him with. I know the story won't make much allowance for individual preferences - if marriage comes up as an option, I know I'll have to take it.

But my real life opinion is that marriage is very.. un-romantic. It's one of the reasons I find the Quinn romance so compelling (despite the marriage aspect). Quinn isn't Prince Charming, there's no picket fence and no family dog. The relationship is chaotic and imperfect, and I'd love to have a little of that vibe come up in the Theron story. A cheating scandal or something to spice it up before they settle down into domesticity.

I am, of course, asking for way more than we're likely to get. And not everyone will want the same things from this story, heh. But it's fun to think about!

I can imagine my SI if he was ever to meet Satele again after the events of KOTET would be pretty annoyed with her.

My SI would be annoyed at how she just seemed to appear to talk to him for a moment on Odesson, she then runs off with Marr and then appears to do absolutely nothing whilst me and her son are out there putting our lives on the line. The last thing she should be doing when/if we see her again story wise is nagging at her son for dating a Sith Lord who might have made some big DS choices when we saved the galaxy together.

Also I hope we can get officially married to him soon, pretty please! :i_angel:

Yeah that sucked that there was no follow up after that visions in the dark chapter. I had hoped they would actually go on some separate mission that we would see the effects of or cross paths with them again. Such a waste to do nothing with it.

I'm not quite ready for marriage yet myself especially given the personality of the character I'm romancing him with. I know the story won't make much allowance for individual preferences - if marriage comes up as an option, I know I'll have to take it.

But my real life opinion is that marriage is very.. un-romantic. It's one of the reasons I find the Quinn romance so compelling (despite the marriage aspect). Quinn isn't Prince Charming, there's no picket fence and no family dog. The relationship is chaotic and imperfect, and I'd love to have a little of that vibe come up in the Theron story. A cheating scandal or something to spice it up before they settle down into domesticity.

I am, of course, asking for way more than we're likely to get. And not everyone will want the same things from this story, heh. But it's fun to think about!

If that happened I would delete every character that romanced Theron. It would literally be the worst thing that BioWare could do with any romance IMO. I'd rather have my character or their partner die. I will never be able to get married in real life but If I did and my husband cheated on me, I would disappear without a word. He'd never see me again.

Edited by Nefla