Theran Shan?

GorkieX

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have those very same screenshots :D

Gosh it's great to see more of us <3

lol! When those scenes pop up I start spamming my screenshot button. It's awesome!!

It really is wonderful to see more of us. This is pretty neat!

I was looking forward to it as well. lol.

I was kind of shocked to get the notification that they deleted it. Because, according to the message I got, it was promoting this thread. Which was absolutely not my intention, at all. I was just trying to make sure people from this thread, got to the new one, and let it be known that it was a continuation.

I apologize moderators, and managers, I did not mean to advertise this thread. :(

Sorry y'all I tried!

Edited by Amadahy

Something most likely happens during 3.3-4.0 or during the early start of the expansion, that's why he is not talked about because it's going to be part of the story and would spoil the story.

We don't need an in-depth analysis of what he eats for breakfast and how many people he shoots or anything like that, we just want to know that he's in it. :)

Lol! This is still going? Good for you guys. I really don't have a vested interested in Theran. I like the character and hope he is around, but... I'm more interested in Lana getting a face lift. OR... meeting Jaxo's identical twin sister. Besides, Kira is a handful.

"Where is Theran?!" sounds like an excellent minigame.

We don't need an in-depth analysis of what he eats for breakfast and how many people he shoots or anything like that, we just want to know that he's in it. :)

With something happening to him I mean him faking his death and not telling player about it. Or dying completely before the expaansion.

Yes! This exactly :D I would just be satisfied to know he'll be there. :cool:

I think the Theran camp will need to group up and join the next live stream in mass. All that Eric needs to do then is give a slight head nod to confirm Theran is "around". He doesn't need to say it... just a slight nod. The ripples in the force will go far and wide.

It would feel very much like a raw deal if Theron doesn't feature in the expansion as prominently as Lana. They started out as two equally prominent NPC love interests and to drop one while featuring the other would be very one-sided. Even if we get a nice male replacement NPC love interest, he wouldn't have the long history that Lana will have had.

Male NPC love interests are already too few and far between. Why would they make the situation even worse?

I think the Theran camp will need to group up and join the next live stream in mass. All that Eric needs to do then is give a slight head nod to confirm Theran is "around". He doesn't need to say it... just a slight nod. The ripples in the force will go far and wide.

We could all be wearing pink shirts with "Where's Theron!!" printed on them. Hahaha!